Dean's In Hell...Again

Sam's P.O.V.

    I watch Cas pace back and forth in the library. I swear, each day he's closer to crying.

    It's been a few days since the trade and Cas and I have been trying to find him. Cas says they took him to Hell, but I remember Dean saying that Crowley hated Hell so maybe they didn't.

    Cas has been waiting to receive a prayer everyday, but nothing has ever came through.

------

    When we came back to the bunker, he went outside the the Impala and sat on the hood. I walked to be next to him and asked him what was wrong.

     He said, "When Dean left...he said, 'Goodbye, Castiel...I love you.'."

    He looked up at me, saddest I've ever seen him be. I told him that we'll find a way to get him back, like we always do. He just nodded and looked down at the ground.

     I think he feels worse than I do. Well, Dean did say "I love you." before he left. Which, I don't think I've ever actually heard him say before. Ever. I don't think he even had time to say it back.

------

             "Sam, do you actually think we'll ever get him back?" I hear Castiel ask. I look at him and his eyes are filled with tears that aren't rolling out.

             "We will. I just don't know when.." I say truthfully.

    He sighs and sits in the chair in front of me. He put his head in his hands, elbows resting on the table.

    I'm about to say something else, when he tells me to be quiet. He lifts his head up, and furrows his brows. I stay quiet through all this. He looks like he's trying to hear something and closes his eyes, as if to concentrate. Then he looks confused for a second.

             "It-it's Dean." He stutters, opens his eyes and sighs. "He said to stop looking for him.."

             "What? Did he say why?"

             "He said, 'Castiel, it's a real funky town down here, but you have to stop looking for me. Leave me alone." Castiel says, looking confused.

             "They're making him say that." I conclude quickly.

            "How do you know?" He asks.

            "First of all, he called you 'Castiel'. Second of all, he said 'funky town', last time he said that, Rufus had a gun to his head and was tied up." I say, Castiel nods.

            "And you know he's in Hell because he said, 'Down here', correct?" He asks, I nod.

            "Yeah. So I guess there's no way of getting to him without us dying."

           "I suppose." Castiel says, "Maybe if he's able to get back on Earth, he'll call and tell me where he is."

"Yeah, maybe." I sigh.

******

Dean's P.O.V.

    Some sons of bitches drag me somewhere. I'm still blind, so I don't know exactly where. They stop and I hear a door open, they continue walking and push me onto a mattress.

    I hear the door close, a lock following after. I pray to my angel, but I doubt he'll ever hear me. Probably proofed this room somehow so my calls won't reach him.

    I sigh and let me head fall and stroke my knuckle with my thumb. They made me kill and torture people, I couldn't see them, but I know they weren't monsters.

    Hopefully Cas told Sammy what I said, then they'll know they were telling me what to say. They had a knife to my throat as I talked. I tried to pray silently, but they would only punch me and keep me talking.

    I stand up and pace back and forth, listening to the the sounds of my steps.

    All I can remember, is that one nightmare. Where Cas told me that I waited for him to die to tell him that I love him.

   This is like that, but instead of Cas dying, it's me.

******

Castiel's P.O.V.

    I lie down on our bed and stare at the plain ceiling. I sigh.

            Please be alright the next time we see you.

    I wonder what Crowley wants with Dean.

           Maybe he saw how he killed all those demons and wants to kill. Dean wouldn't do that though, only if their some kind of Supernatural creature. Although he would threaten us to get through to Dean.

     I stand up and ascend to heaven, maybe we can figure something out there.

    After talking with a few other angels, I get back to the bunker. They said they can't get to Dean without a few of them dying.

     I get into the library and see Sam pressing keys on his electronic device. I walk over to him and tell him to get rest. He declines, but I tell him to go to bed and that we'll keep searching in the morning.

     After a few minutes, he sighs and rubs his eyes. He closes the laptop and stands up. He says goodnight and walks down the hallway, into his room.