Shapeshifter

Third Person's P.O.V

     Sam walks into the motel room and finds Dean watching TV.

            "Hey Sammy. Did you find the Shapeshifter?" Dean asks, after turning his attention to Sam.

      Sam shakes his head, forgetting that he has to talk, but then Dean nods and turns his attention back to the television.

     Sam places his backpack on the table and slowly takes out his silver knife.

     When he turns around, "Dean" is right behind him. Dean punches him and kicks behind his knee to make him fall.

              "What did you do to my brother?" Sam asks, before elbowing the creature and standing up.

              "Well if you kill me, you'll never find out, huh?" It says.

     They throw a few more kicks and punches before Sam is able to slice his arm with the silver blade. It hisses from the pain and blocks Sam's punch.

     The blade falls out of his hand and Dean kicks the blade away. He grabs Sam's other arm and twists it, making him yelp in pain.

          "Ya know, Dean's probably back on the most wanted list, again." He says with a chuckle.

           "What did you do?" Sam asks, his voice muffled due to his face up against the wall.

           "You'll figure it out, Sammy." Dean says, "If you live."

           "Don't, call me, Sammy." Sam says, kicking his foot back and hitting one of Dean's knee, then turning and punching. Dean falls on one knee and Sam rushes to grab the silver blade.

       Dean catches Sam's hand right before the blade enters his chest.

        They struggle for a moment. Sam has pain searing through his shoulder as he tries to get the blade into the Shapeshifter's chest.

       The blade grazes Dean's chest and he clenched his jaw. He moves out of the way, making Sam fall onto the floor. Sam quickly turns around and sees Dean take out a knife of his own.

        They hear the flutter of wings, which makes Dean turn around. Castiel places his palm on the shifter's forhead, a bright blue light emitting from his eyes and mouth. The shifter's lifeless body crashes onto the floor. 

         Sam lets out a sigh of relief before remembering that his actual brother is missing.

        Castiel walks over to Sam and extends a hand, Sam takes it and stands.

             "I'll look for Dean. You stay here." Castiel says, Sam nods.

         The angel walks over to the dead body and flies away with it, so Sam wouldn't have to dispose of it.

         Sam paces around the room a while before packing their bags, and sitting on the bed.

******

        Dean groans, his brain pounding against his skull, some substance running down his head down to his cheek. Probably blood, he thinks.

       He doesn't have his glasses on, so he knows it's just dark there, wherever there is. The stench is horrid, so it must be a sewer.

        He tries to move, but he feels something restricting his wrist from parting from behind his back. He also feels something against his back, a pole.

              "So, it's dark. It's definitely a sewer and I'm tied up against a pole. Yep, freaking shapeshifter", he mumbles to himself. Then he decides now's the time to call Castiel.

              "Cas... I'm tied up in some sewer. I don't know if it'll be back, or if it got to Sam..." Dean says, trying to untie the rope that are around his wrists.

              "Dean." A voice says, Castiel's, he lets out a breath of relief.

         Castiel walks up to Dean and unties him. Dean feels a hand on his cheek, Castiel's hand. Dean absent-mindedly leans into his touch.

        Castiel heals him from whatever wounds he had and his hand stays on his cheek for a few seconds before pulling away. He takes out sunglasses from a pocket from his trenchcoat and puts them on Dean.

        Castiel helps Dean up and flies to the hotel with him. Sam stands up immediately from his bed and hugs his older brother, Dean hugs back.

                "I'm sorry, Dean. I never should've forced you out of the bunker."

                "It's okay, Sammy. I'm alive, aren't I?" Dean says with a chuckle.

        Sam nods, pulls back.

                "Yeah. Now let's go back to the bunker." Sam says, Dean nods.

               "Thanks, Cas." Sam says, looking over at Castiel who was looking down at the floor. Castiel looks up at Sam and nods.

               "I'll meet you two at the bunker." Castiel says and with that, he flies away.

        Sam and Dean climb back into the Impala and head back home.

         When Sam went back on his laptop, he  found out that "Dean" tortured two people, nearly killing them. He has to hide from the police for a while, again.

         Great.