"The nightmare. It was about you.."

Third Person's P.O.V.

    Dean opened his eyes, everything blurry and bright. Suddenly he felt someone drag something sharp against his chest, making him hiss. He heard a chuckle, that voice was very familiar.

        "Hello, Dean. I see you've awoken." Castiel says, Dean could hear the smirk on his face. His voice is cold and harsh. He's different.

        "Cas? Wh-Why are you doing this?" Dean's voice is fragile, weak and barely above a whisper.

        "It's Castiel, you assbutt." Dean feels his head being pulled back by his hair. He whimpers, fearing what Castiel will do to him.

        "You know what you did, Dean Winchester!!" Castiel yells, Dean winces at the tone of his voice and felt guilt rush through his veins. That, along with the pain of a blade being dragged across his skin, this time he screams in pain. His voice hoarse.

         "I died, because of  you! Until then, you decided to say those three words I longed to hear you say to me everyday!! I couldn't even say it back because I was choking on my own blood!" The angel lets go his hair and punches him.

         "I'm sorry, Cas...I'm sorry. I should've said it earlier.." Dean apologizes, feeling tears drip down his cheeks, along with his own blood, though he doesn't which liquid is which.

    Dean felt Castiel's fist come into contact with his jaw again. Dean groans and spits out some blood. Blood drips out his mouth along with saliva. It falls onto his shirt and jeans, soaking it up.

         "Dean!" He hears another voice. He prays that Castiel doesn't kill him.

        "Well, look who joined the party," Castiel says, "Oh wait, you actually can't." He adds.

    Dean's head is filled with questions, none of which he has the strength to ask.

         "Cas, leave him alone. You know I don't want to hurt you."

         "I know you don't, Sam. You just want to save your brother, but that's not going to happen."

          "Cas, I don't know what happened to you, but please just let my brother go. Please." Sam begged. Sam sees Dean, beat up and bloody, his clothes stained with it. Tears are escaping his eyes, mixing with the blood and staining his cheeks.

          "No." Castiel says firmly. Sam has no other choice but to take out an Angel Blade.

    Castiel smirks and with the flick of the wrist, Sam flies into a wall. Dean could hear the loud thumps of him hitting the wall, then the cracking of his bones when he falls onto the concrete.

           "No! Stop! Don't hurt Sam!" Dean pleads with all the strength that he has. "Stop!"

     He coughs, his throat aching. He spits out more blood and doesn't hear Sam's voice again.

++++++

     Dean sits up quickly, covered in sweat and panting.

           "Dean, it's okay, I'm here. You're okay." Castiel says, his voice is soft and caring. This is his angel.

      Dean flinches as his hand touches his shoulder. He knows it was just a nightmare, but, he still has the fear in him along with the guilt.

           "Dean, what's wrong?" Castiel asks worringly. "What happened in your nightmare?"

          "Nothing." Dean says quickly. "I-I'm fine."

          "No, you're not." Castiel states, "You flinched when I touched you and you're  trembling.."

     Dean didn't notice he was shaking, until now.

           "Dean. Tell me what it was about. Please." Castiel pleads, Dean stays quiet for a minute until he breaks the silence.

          "You."

          "What?"

          "The nightmare. It was about you.."

          "What happened to me?"

          "You, died." Dean paused "Somehow you came back and... tortured me. I'm not sure if you killed Sam or not.. I had all this pain and guilt rushing through me...I, still do and-and...I-" Dean shakes his head, closing his eyes tightly so tears won't fall.

           "Shhh, it's okay, Dean. I'll never hurt you, I love you." Castiel says as he wraps his arms around his boyfriend. Dean holds him tightly, tears falling onto his partner's shoulder.

          "I know, Cas." Dean says, he wants to say I love you too, but something is holding him back.

     Then he thinks, to Hell with it. If I love him, which I do, I should tell him.

      I'm going to tell him. No, I can't. Why can't I?

      Just freaking say it!  No. I can't.

           "Let's lie back down, Dean." Castiel speaks after a moment of silence. 

      Dean moves his head from his angel's shoulder and nods. Before he lies down he feels a pair of hands cup his face. He feels Castiel's thumbs moving to wipe his tears away.

      Then, he feels a pair of lips on his. He instantly kisses back slowly. Castiel kisses him gently and slowly, showing how much he cares for his hunter.

      When they pull back, they lie back down. Dean faces the ceiling and Castiel curls up by his side, his head on Dean's shoulder.

       Dean rubs Castiel's back and kisses the top of his head through his sex hair. Castiel lets his hand travel around Dean's chest and stomach. Castiel places a few kisses on jaw.

        Dean closes his eyes, but doesn't fall asleep again.

        Instead, he enjoys the body heat coming from Castiel, and his touch. Dean smiles slightly as Castiel traces his anti-possession tattoo with one of his fingers.

         They love each other so much, even though one of them can't say it out loud.

         But nothing can change the love they have for one another. Nothing.

  [Over 200 reads!! Thank you to everyone that's reading this and to the ones who've voted!]