Practice Makes Perfect

~Weeks Later~

Sam's P.O.V.

    I walk out of my room and go into the library. Cas and Dean aren't there. Maybe they're in their room. Probably sleeping since it's kinda late.

    I shrug and go into the kitchen where I get a bottle of water.

    I walk back out into the hallway and knock on Dean's door, to check up on him. No answer. I listen for any noise before entering. I open the door and no one's in there. Where could they be?

    I walk around the bunker for a while, no one's here.

    I take my phone out and call Dean.

          "Yeah, Sammy?" Dean asks, he pants like he's been running for a while.

          "Where are you? Are you okay?"

          "Outside the bunker. I'm fine." He says, then hangs up. I furrow my eyebrows and decide to go outside.

    When I walk out there, I see Dean. With Cas, fighting. They're both dripping blood from their mouth and Dean has bruises forming on his face. Looks like they've been at it for a while.

          "What are you guys doing?" I ask loud enough for them to hear, they stop what they're doing.

          "We're dancing." Dean answers sarcastically. "What does it look like we're doing?" I sigh.

          "Yeah, but why are you guys fighting?"

          "I'm helping Dean get used to defending himself without his sight. Using his over senses instead. That way you guys can be hunting together again." Cas says, I nod.

          "Um, okay." I say with a nod.

    I see Cas turn back to Dean and swing, but Dean backs away just in time. Dean swings at Cas, hitting him square on the jaw.

    Cas knees him, punches him and grabs one of his arms, twisting him and turning him around. Dean's back facing Cas.

    Dean throws his head back and grabs Cas's hand that was previously gripping his. Now he twists his arm, he grabs him by the trenchcoat with he free hand and throws him onto the concrete.

    Dean straddles Cas, takes out a blade and stabs him in his heart.

          "Did I finally stab your heart?" Dean asks, getting up. He holds a hand out for Cas. Cas takes it and stands up, then looks at the knife in his chest.

          "Yes, you did." Cas says with a proud smile.

          "Thank God!" Dean pants. Cas presses his lips on Dean's, healing him in the process. Then he takes the knife out his chest and heals himself.

          "Good job, Dean. Not bad for a blind man." I say, with a smile. He chuckles and pats my shoulder twice as he passes by, and walks into the bunker with Cas. I follow behind them.

Third Person's P.O.V.

    Dean walks downstairs and heads towards the kitchen. Castiel was about to follow when Sam stops him by talking.

          "Do you really think he'll be able to hunt?" Sam asks. Castiel hears hope in his voice, he turns to him and nods.

          "Yes, I believe he will be able to hunt." Castiel says, Sam smiles and nods.

          "Thanks, Cas."

          "I know how much he hates not being able to hunt, I'm just helping him so he can again." Castiel says, a slight smile on his face.

          "How long have you been helping for?"

          "For a while. About 3 weeks."

          "How didn't I find out about this sooner?" Sam mumbles to himself.

Dean walks out of the kitchen with a beer and walks up to them. He leans against the table and takes a swig of the alcohol.

          "How'd you know we were over here?" Sam asks.

          "Well, your guys' footsteps stopped around here and I could faintly hear your breathing. Plus I just heard you mumble something to yourself." Dean says with a shrug. Castiel smiles at him, proud at how far he's gotten so quickly.

          "That's great." Sam says with a smile, "I'm gonna go back to sleep now. Goodnight, guys."

          "Goodnight, Sam." "Night, Sammy."

    Sam nods and walks back into his room. He takes off the slippers he has on and lies back down in his bed.

    Castiel intertwines Dean's left arm with his right. He rests his head on Dean's shoulder while Dean drinks his beer. After a long moment of comfortable silence, Dean speaks.

          "Cas, I'm curious.." Dean started. Castiel hums to tell Dean to continue.

         "How can you have all these feelings for me? I know you don't have as much mojo as before, so you might be a little bit less angel, but-" Dean sighs, "how can you love, me?"

    Castiel lifts his head up and looks at Dean.

          "I guess it's our profound bond. I started feeling this ever since when I raised you from perdition. I felt doubt. I even rebelled, for you. I also was human for some times." Castiel says.

          "Also, you're the best man I've ever known. You do anything to keep Sam safe and try so hard to hide your feelings for him, when you don't need to. You're strong. Courageous. Very handsome..." Castiel adds the last part, which makes Dean chuckle and his cheeks show a faint pink on them.

          "You're just...amazing in ways I can't describe. That, has made me fall a second time. Don't ever think I don't love you, because I always will. You are my righteous man." Castiel says, a small smile spreads on Dean's face. He steps to be in front of Dean, grabbing his hand.

         "And you're my angel." Dean says and sets the empty beer bottle on the table.

    Castiel tugs on the collar of Dean's shirt with his free hand and presses his chapped lips against his boyfriend's.

    After they part from each other's lips, a smile appearing on both their faces.

    They embrace each other tightly, as if someone were to take the other away.

[ I have over 100 reads, thank you to everyone reading this!! <3 ]