Nightmare

Sam's P.O.V.  

      I get out the car with a bag of food and close the door. I walk inside the bunker and walk to Dean's room.

      I rush when I hear a scream from inside. It was Dean. He's breathing hard, eyes squeezed closed tightly, and gripping onto the sheets, trying to sit up.

      So now he's having nightmares again..

      I close the door and walk inside, placing the bag of food on his nightstand. I go over to Dean and shake his shoulder.

           "Dean, wake up." I say loudly.

      His eyes shoot open. He pulls me down, punching me. I fall to the floor to the floor then feel hands around my neck. I escape the way he taught me to. I pin him to the floor without actually hurting him.

            "Dean, it's me!" I say. I slowly stand, rubbing my neck.

            "Sammy?" Dean sits up quickly, "Shit. Man, don't scare me like that!"

             "I was trying to wake you up from your nightmare and you almost killed me!" I say, and think about it for a second, "Huh..."

             "What?" Dean asks, standing up.

             "You almost killed me, and you're blind.."

             "Man, you should really work on your fighting then."

             "No, I don't. You're like Daredevil or something."

             "If I'm anyone, I'm Batman." Dean says, smiling, a fake smile, I can tell.

             "Yeah, you're Batman." I say sarcastically and roll my eyes.

      Dean sits back on his bed and rubs his eyes.

             "So are we gonna talk about it?" I ask, sitting next to him.

             "Talk about what?"

             "You're nightmare, how long have you had them for?" I asks, Dean lets head fall.

      I know he doesn't want to answer. He's about to say something when I hear the flutters of wings. Castiel is standing in front of us.

              "Is everything alright? I felt like something was wrong." Castiel says, looking between Dean and I.

              "Dean had a nightmare and when I tried to wake him up, he choked me." I say.

              "You had another nightmare?" Castiel asks.

              "What? 'Another'? You knew about them and you didn't tell me??" I asked.

              "I told him not to." Dean says.

              "Why?"

              "I didn't want you worrying about it." Dean says with a sigh.

             "He's been having them for a while now. Maybe a month after the incident.." Castiel says, "I know he has them, but he won't tell me what they're about."

         I sigh and look at Dean. I know he won't tell me if he hasn't even told Cas.

        Cas somehow gets Dean to talk about his feelings, even if it's only for a few minutes. Which I'm grateful for.

            "Well I brought you food. You should eat." I say and stand up. I pat his should twice and walk out of his room, closing the door behind me.

         I need to find something to bring his sight back. Soon.

Third Person's P.O.V.

      Castiel kneels down in front of Dean.

             "Dean. What are the nightmares about? Maybe it'll help if you tell me." Castiel says, looking at Dean's green eyes that are wandering.

             "Cas, it won't.." Dean says. Castiel lifts a hand and cups his cheek. Dean moves his head away from the angel's hand.

             "Dean, please." Castiel pleads, Dean shakes his head.

             "Why do you even care?" Dean asks harshly, standing up and turning away from the angel.

             "Why wouldn't I?" Castiel asks, his face tilted to the side and his eyebrows furrowed.

             "I don't know, Cas..." Dean says, "Maybe because I'm just dead weight? All I do is sit on my ass and occasionally help Sam figure out what kind of monster he's hunting!"

             "Dean, you are not dead weight. Don't go thinking like that for a second." Castiel says, stepping around Dean to be face to face with him.

          Dean sighs. Castiel takes one of Dean's hand in his own. Dean furrows his brows.

             "Cas...what are you doing?"

             "Dean, you're very important, I can't even begin to tell you how much. I...I have something to tell you.." Castiel asks shyly.

             "Okay, spit it out."

            "Dean, I, uh, have been feeling things..new human feelings that I've never felt before." He starts, Dean tilts his head to the side as he listens.

               "A need...to be with you. To be able to hold you and.." Castiel trails off, looking at Dean's eyes. "Kiss you...be able to lie down in bed with you and comfort you.."

        A small smile appears on Dean's face.

        And it's genuine.

               "Dean.." Castiel says, "I am in love with you. I'm hoping you'll reciprocate the feeling.."

               "Cas, I-" Dean was caught off by chapped lips on his.

       Castiel is afraid to hear the answer, so instead, he does this to see what will happen.

        Dean's eyebrows rose, surprised by what's happening. Dean then starts kissing back slowl, closing his eyes. Easing into the kiss, he tilting his head to the side to deepen it.

         Castiel closes his eyes. He feels Dean's hand leave his, trailing up his arm, to his hair. Castiel smiles in the kiss.

        Dean finds Castiel's waist and wraps his free arm around it, pulling him closer.

        The angel wraps his arms around the hunter's neck. The kiss is slow and it made Castiel get a weird, but good, feeling in his stomach.

        Their lips part and Dean rests his forehead on Castiel's.

           "I really wish I could see you right now." Dean says, his hand that was in Castiel's hair, slides down to be behind his neck.

           "You'll be able to see again. I'll get your sight back, if it's the last thing I do."

           "Yeah..." Dean says, "Oh, and by the way, I feel the same way." He chuckles.

            Castiel smiles and presses his lips against his hunter's again for a moment. "I know."

[Are you guys liking this story so far? Please, tell me in the comments or I can improve my writing! Maybe even a suggestion? Thank you for reading this! Bye for now!]