Hell

Dean's P.O.V.

        Why did he have to say those words? And then fucking kiss me.

         He couldn't have just left with Sam and left or accepted the offer to come to Hell.

        Castiel, what on earth did you do to me? I'm not supposed to feel like this anymore..

        Dammit, stop thinking about him!

        He's nothing.

         I don't love him. I don't.

         If I go back with them, Crowley might kill them both. Not I care, but...shit. I might.

          This can't be happening.

         He's a dick with wings, remember that. Sam is blood, only blood. No such thing as love. No family business. But they say that's all that is a lie...

   I lean back against the wall. My head rests against the wall behind me. After a while, I need something to get my mind off of him.

   I get up and walk out the room. I use the white stick to make sure I don't crash against a wall or anything.

   All my thoughts are where they shouldn't be. I walk down Hell, listening to the screams and pleads. I'm fine with all of it too.

          Ha, I never thought that I would ever feel fine listening to all this again.

   Then my mind goes back to the fricking dick with wings. He told me that I love him, but I don't. At least, not anymore. Should I?

           Demons did cut the anti-possession tattoo so they could possess me. They forced me to kill innocent people. I could hear their screams clearly and feel the warm blood on my hands.

           Castiel... He healed me. Why would he do that if he's a dick like they tell me he is?

           It doesn't matter. Soon I'll forget about him again.

   Demons remind me of their wrongs. Give me reasons to hate them.

   When they first started, I remember arguing with them, saying that I love Castiel and that Sam is the only family I have left.

  That, of course changed over the time, not sure of how much time.

          What if I hear them out? I could...pray to Castiel next time I'm up there.

          No, I'm not doing that. No.

   Something in me is telling me to leave Hell. That I should be with Castiel and Sam..

   I sigh as I continue arguing with myself.

* * * * * *

Third Person's P.O.V.

           "Cas, stop blaming yourself."

           "I can't. I could've just flew away with him! I don't why I didn't...and he could have been right here with us right now."

          "He would've found a way to escape or demons could've came here and taken him back."

         "Yes, but we can take care of ourselves. We can kill any demon that steps foot into this bunker. But Dean.." Castiel sighs, "He's not who he was. They made him into a different person. They're probably brainwashing him as we speak."

           "Cas..Listen, man." Sam starts, "There was nothing we could've done. Dean was about to kill you and he most likely would have sooner or later."

   Castiel just looks out the window of the Impala. He misses Dean. Seeing how he is now made it worse. Dean was about to kill him, again. But just like last time, he won't quit fighting for the righteous man.

- - - - - -

    He said that he hated both of them and that he didn't love him anymore.

    He didn't think of Sam as a brother or Castiel as a lover. They're trying not let it get to them. They both know it's not their Dean. Just like when he was a demon.

    This Dean only has the worst memories. When Castiel lied and deceived both him and his brother. How they lied to him to get the Mark off his arm. When Sam drunk demon blood. When he chose a demon over him. That amoung other things.

- - - - - -

   Castiel watches as they pass trees, signs, people and places.

   The blinding sun peeks out from behind white clouds. Birds chirp, dogs bark, people laugh..to everyone else, it must be a beautiful day.

   But for Castiel it's the worst day. He lost the hunter another time.

   And it might be the last time they see each other.