The Search Goes On..

Third Person's P.O.V.

   Sam pulls into the garage and parks Baby. He's just come back from a salt and burn. Castiel is inside, waiting for another call from his hunter.

   It's been two weeks since he left with The King of Hell, nothing has come up regarding Dean. Castiel's growing more worried by the minute, thinking the worst thing;
That he might be dead.

   Sam keeps searching for demon activity, but seems like they're not doing anything any time soon.

   Neither of them are giving up though, they have to find Dean. Somehow, they'll get to him. They have to.

   They're not going to give up easily either. They care too much about Dean.

   The bunker is quiet and lonely. Sam misses his jerk brother who's a sarcastic ass most of the time.

   Castiel misses his righteous man, his lover. He's experiencing feelings he doesn't want to experience. He wants to be with his hunter again and wants him to be safe. To be able to say, "I love you" back to him.

   Sam walks into the library and sees Castiel sitting at the table. Sam sighs and walks over to him.

             "Are you alright, Cas?"

             "I'm fine." Castiel lies, Sam doesn't push forward. He knows how hard it has been without Dean. Even with him being an angel, he might shed a few tears.

   He just nods and walks into the kitchen to get coffee. He drinks a few small cups and walks back out.

   Castiel isn't there anymore.

   Sam figures he's either looking for answers or in Dean's room.

    He places his laptop on the table and sits in the chair in front of it. He opens it up and searches for mysterious disappearances, unexplained murders and contacts other hunters. Nothing on demons.

     Fustrated, he closes his laptop and pushes it back on the table. He sighs and rubs his eyes.

******

Dean's P.O.V.

   I walk back into the cell they always put me in. I walk in slowly and I hear the door close behind me, then a hatch, locking it. Then the echoing of footsteps.

   I don't try to struggle anymore when they put me in here. I don't try to find an escape anymore either.

   I walk to the mattress and sit down. I ran a hand through my hair and sigh. All this...killing and torture of innocent people, it's bad. Worse thing is that I'm getting used to it. The screaming and the warm spilled blood on me.

   I still have that darkness in me, I know it. Just keep fighting it, I remind myself everyday. To not enjoy the torture and kills as I once did. It's hard not to though, if I'm being honest.

   They've started something else. Brainwashing. Although, it would take a while, because my bond with them is strong.

   Or...I think it is, it should be. Right?

             'There is no such thing as love.

             Castiel is just another angel. Nothing more. A dick with wings just like Zachariah and Uriel.

             Sam is blood. Only blood.

             There is no 'family business', because I have no family.'

    That's what they keep telling me to repeat everyday. They remind me of times where they lied and did things behind my back. They want me to believe that though.

   This isn't true, is it? That I don't love Cas or that Sam is only blood. That we aren't family..

    No, I can't believe this.

    But I'm starting to...