The King of Hell

Third Person's P.O.V.

      It's been a week since the argument. Dean was right, Sam hasn't been talking to him nor Castiel.

      Dean walks into the kitchen and gets some coffee. Footsteps begin to sound through the hallways.

            "Hey." Sam says, first time he has said anything to Dean this week.

            "Oh, you're finally talking." Dean says, then takes a sip of his coffee.

           "Yeah.." Sam says, "Look, man-"

           "You know I can't do that, Sammy." He says with a small smile. Sam chuckles.

           "Dean, I'm trying to say sorry."

           "For what?"

           "For being mad when you didn't tell me about the deal."

           "You don't have to apologize. I probably would've reacted the same, it's fine." Dean says with a shrug. Sam looks at him a bit weird.

           "Uh, okay..." Sam says and gets his own cup of coffee. They drink their coffee in silence.

      When Sam finishes his drink, he asks, "Where's Cas?"

      Dean shrugs, "When I woke up, he wasn't there."

             "Alright. I guess it's just us, let's go." Sam says and walks out of the kitchen. Dean follows the sounds of his footsteps.

             "Where are we going?"

             "On a hunt."

             "What? You think I'm ready to hunt again?"

             "Yeah, I do. So does Cas." Sam lies and grabs his jacket from the back of a chair.

             "Um, okay. I'll go find a jacket then." Dean says and heads towards his room.

      Sam grabs the keys to the Impala and grabs his laptop, putting it in his bag.

     Dean walks back out with a jacket, and his sunglasses on.

             "So what are we hunting?" Dean asks.

             "A Djinn." He lies once again.

             "Alright, let's go." Dean says. The boys walk up the stairs and exit the bunker.

      They get inside the Impala and Sam starts driving to an "abandoned factory" a few hours away.

              "So how'd you find out about this Djinn?"

              "From Jody. People were missing and they checked out an old factory. They saw something they described a Djinn."

             "You got the blood and the knives?"

             "In the trunk."

             "Okay." Dean says. They fall into silence.

      Something isn't right, Dean thinks, He's up to something.

      On the way there, Sam stops at a gas station to fill up the Impala's tank. When Sam leaves, Dean prays to his angel.

                "Cas. Sam says he's taking me on a hunt, but, I don't know. I have a feeling we're not. He says it's a Djinn." Dean prays, he hears the flutter of wings.