A Little Break

Castiel's P.O.V.

    Dean and I wall out of the bedroom and into the library. Sam is in the library, looking over some books. He turns to face us when hears us.

          "Morning." Sam says.

          "Good morning, Sam." I nod at him.

    My hunter walks away towards the kitchen, mumbling something under his breath.

          "He's mad, isn't he?"

          "He's just really worried that you'll try something like that again. He doesn't want to lose either of us...again." I explain to the younger Winchester.

          "Yeah, I get it." Sam says, "But he did kick ass back there."

          "Yes...perhaps The Mark left something behind."

          "What? Like, left some blood lust behind." Sam asks, I nod.

          "Maybe it'll wear off. Hopefully it'll wear off." Sam says. I nod again.

          "Already told you, Cas. Wasn't blood lust." Dean says, walking back into the library. "And Sam, don't try something like that again."

          "Yeah, I know. I won't."

          "What were you even thinking??" Dean asks, "Making a deal with-...I don't even wanna know."

         "It won't happen again, Dean."

         "Okay, good."

******

Third Person's P.O.V.

          "But, your majesty, they will do anything to get him back. Just like they did when he was a demon, they'll always find a away." A minion says, in front of The King of Hell, who was sitting on his throne.

         "Yes, but what if Dean either stays here or they die?" Crowley says with a smiles, "He would always choose to stay here, even say things that would push them away if it was for their own safety."

    Crowley stands up and starts to walk down to big double doors, the demon by his side.

         "How do you know Dean would do that?"

          "I know Dean Winchester, better than he knows himself. It seems that his need for killing isn't quite gone, that could be of good use to us." Crowley walks out of the room, his minion still following him.

         "What are we going to do with the Winchester, King?"

         "Not sure yet, but it would involve him torturing again, make him...demon-like. I know a part of him misses it."

         "And how-" The demon gets cutting off by Crowley.

         "You ask too many questions. Go torture a soul or something, I'll get others to take care of the Winchester." Crowley dismisses him.

    The demon bows and says, "Yes, king." Then walks away. Crowley walks down Hell, hearing screams and pleads, he smiles at those beautiful sound of pain.

    Oh, how they plead, cry, knowing unless they torture others, they won't be released. Poor unfortunate souls. Crowley thinks to himself.

     No. Not really. They deserve to be here and suffer. Feel their limbs ripping apart, peice by peice, every part of them aching. The blood trickle down their bodies. Tortured in every way possible, then being brought back together and the demons starting their work again.

     It is truly beautiful.

******

Castiel's P.O.V.

         "So what are we gonna do?" Dean asks, leaning back against the library chair.

         "I don't know, sleep? Eat? Get drunk?" Sam suggests with a shrug.

         "I like that third option."

         "Dean, you are not going to get intoxicated." Castiel cuts in, Dean groans.

          "Why not? I haven't gotten drunk in ages."

          "Three months, Dean." Castiel tells him.

           "That's a lifetime for most hunters." Dean says, Sam chuckles.

           "Maybe you two can go to a dinner somewhere." I suggest, "You two haven't really been spending time together."

          "Sounds good, Dean?"

          "Yeah, sure." Dean says and stands up, Sam follows his move and stands up aswell.

          "See you later, Cas." Sam says and walks, away leaving Dean and I alone.

          "Be careful, Dean." I tell my lover.

          "I will be, Cas." Dean tells me, he finds my hands and brings me closer, then he wraps his arms around my waist.

         "Good." I say and slide a hand to be on the back of his neck. I bring him down and press my lips against his. He kisses back gently, making me smile in our kiss.

         "I love you." I tell him after we part for ai r. Dean smiles and nods.

          "I," Dean takes a deep and clears his throat, "I l-"

          "C'mon, Dean, you're taking forever." Sam calls, I sigh as Dean lets go of me and nods.

          "Bye, Cas." He whispers, he places a kiss on my temple, then walks away. Once the bunker's door closes m, I groan.

    He was gonna say it!! If only Sam would've waited a little longer..

******

Third Person's P.O.V.

    Sam and Dean climb into the Impala. Sam puts the key in the ignition and turns it. The Impala turns on with a loud pur.

    Sam drives to a diner where he and his brother talk about anything that comes to mind.

    They spend around two hours at the diner, having some bonding time. Sam talks about the hunts he's done, they think they'll actually go on a hunt soon. Dean mostly just listens, to his younger brother, occasionally commenting on something.

    They eventually fall into silence and head out to the Impala. They sit in silence as Sam drives back home.