Fight, Hunt & Love

Third Person's P.O.V. 

   Dean takes the blade out of the demon and it the dead body and it falls with a thud.

   Sam looks at Dean and back at Crowley, only, he isn't there anymore. He left.

   Demons surround them. He looks at Castiel that's trapped in the holy fire. He goes to make his way there, but a demon blocks his way.

   Sam punches and kicks the demon inside the holy oil circle. Castiel pushes the demon onto the floor, burning it by the holy fire. He smites the demon to stop its screams. Then he walks out, of what was the trap, and smites the first two demons he gets his hands on.

   Three demons gang up on him, Sam kills one of demons attacking the angel, with an Angel Blade. Castiel smites the other two as Sam goes to kill others.

   Sam gets hit every so often. Castiel doesn't really get hit at all, smiting them almost easily.

   Meanwhile, Dean is stabbing them multiple times, getting his anger out on them. He does get hit, more than Sam, due to his lost sight and not being able to keep up with everything well yet. Also running into chairs and tables a few times.

   The last one, he straddles and punches multiple times, to the point where his knuckles start to hurt.

   Castiel and Sam stare at Dean. He's like he had The Mark of Cain. Neither of them said something, in fear he would turn on them.

   Dean finally gets the demon blade and stabs the demon in her throat.

  He pants and stands up.

           "I hope this was worth driving hours for, Sam." Dean says in a harsh voice. He stomps out of the bar, slamming the door behind him so forcefully, it almost breaks the glass on it.

   Castile walks out after him, followed by Sam, after he grabs the demon blade from the dead vessel's neck.

           "Dean." Castiel calls out to him, His hands are on the hood of his Impala and he's leaning forward. "Are you alright?"

           "Yeah, I'm fine." Dean replies. Castiel presses two fingers against his forhead, healing him from his wounds. He does the same to Sam, then heals himself.

           "We'll see you back at the bunker, Sam. I need to speak with Dean." Castiel says and flies out of there with Dean, not giving Sam any time to speak.

    Sam sighs and gets climbs into the Impala. He starts the car and drives to a motel.

    He actually did find a case where they were. Just a salt and burn though. He wouldn't have met up with Crowley this far if he hadn't.

******

         "Dean, what was that back there?"

         "What was what back there?"

         "You know what." Castiel says, Dean sighs.

         "I don't know, I was getting my anger out. Why would Sam even consider Crowley?!" Dean starts to pace back and forth, "What if one of us, or all of us, got killed??"

          "Because he knows you want your sight back and none of us died."

          "Yeah, I know, but one of these days he is going to get himself killed."

          "Dean." Castiel steps in front of Dean, and stops him from pacing. He places a hand on his cheek, Dean lets his head lean into his angel's touch.

         "We're all okay. We will be okay. No one is going to die."

    Dean sighs and nods. Castiel takes off Dean's sunglasses and puts them on a library table. Dean blinks a few times to get adjusted the light.

     Castiel places a hand behind Dean's neck and pulls the hunter towards him. Their lips meet and they kiss slowly. Dean wraps his arms around Castiel.

           "We'll be okay, Dean." Castiel whispers when they pull back. Castiel's other hand on his chest. Dean nods and presses his lips against Castiel's again.

      Dean pulls him to be pressed against his body. Castiel feels Dean's hand trail up to his hair, making him shiver and lean impossiblely closer to his hunter. Dean tugs on his hair gently, earning a quiet moan from his Castiel.

     They part, both trying to get air into their lungs. Dean grabs Castiel's hand and they walk to their room.

******

     Sam throws the dirt in the little mountain he's created. He plunges the shovel down when he hits something. He throws the shovel out of the grave and opens the casket, revealing the bones of the deceased. Sam climbs out out the grave and stands up straight. He catches his breath then continues.

     He grabs a container and throws salt all over the bones. Next, the accelerant. He pours lighter fluid on the bones, and tosses the container onto the dirt besides him. He takes out a lighter from his pocket and flipped the top up. His thumb quickly turns the wheel, creating a small flame. He stares at it for a second before throwing it in the casket.

     The bones go up in flames. He watches until the fire dies and replaces the dirt.

     He finishes and puts the container of lighter fluid and salt into the backpack he carried there. He slings a strap over his shoulder and grabs the shovel.

     He opens the Impala's trunk and places the shovel and backpack there. He closes the trunk and climbs into the driver's seat.

     The engine turns on with a loud pur. He sighs and drives to a small diner to eat some rabbit food before returning home.

******

     The angel curls up against his righteous man. Dean rubs Castiel's bare back, making Castiel smile.

           "I love you, Dean." Castiel says, then places a few kisses on Dean's jaw.

       Dean smiles and says, "I know."

       Dean pulls Castiel closer, and kisses his forehead.

      Dean closes his eyes and drifts off, holding his angel close to him.