Making Him Stay

Third Person's P.O.V. 

     Dean sits in a library chair, his feet up on the table.

                   "Here to kill us?" Sam asks, cautiously walking up to his older brother.

                  "Now, why would I do that?" Dean asks, taking his feet off the table and standing up. "I'm here to talk to you two."

                   "Want us to go to Hell with you?" Sam asks.

                    "No, Hell is boring now. Guess the saying, 'Boring as Hell' was actually right." He says with a chuckle. Neither Sam nor Castiel even smile.

                    "Dean, what happened to you?" Sam asks, "What did they do to you?"

                    "Why do you care?" Dean asks harshly. "Because you care so much about me?" He adds sarcastically.

                     "Yes!" Sam says, "You're my brother, of course I care about you!"

    Dean opens his mouth to speak, but Castiel does instead.

                     "Sam, they made sure they told him everything bad we said. Reminded him of the times we lied and betrayed him..made sure he doesn't care about us." Castiel informs Sam.

                      "Sounds about right." Dean says with a sigh, "When they first took me there, I did everything I could to get out. They'd just lock me up, torture me. Even chain me up against a wall, and not in a kinky way."

                      "We did everything we could to find you." Sam says, "We called other hunters, looked everywhere for demon activity...but nothing came up."

                       "Then I got your call." Castiel says, "I told Sam what you said, and he figured out that you were in Hell."

                       "Then at the abandoned house, Cas tried to muster up enough strength to kill Crowley and his demons. Before he could though, you all left." Sam says.

                        "And at the house. I healed you because I hated seeing you with scars. I kissed you, hoping that it would help somehow." Castiel says.

    Dean listens to all this, wondering if they're lying. At least about calling other hunters and searching for demon activity. He knows Castiel kissed and healed him.

    He hears footsteps walk in front of him. He feels a familiar hand cupping his jaw.

                      "Please, stay with us. You don't have to go back." Castiel whispers and strokes his thumb on his cheek.

     Dean wants to lean into his touch. He's starting to feel what he felt before. He's starting to like Castiel. The dick with wings that he's supposed to hate.

     He knows that at first, he denied everything that they told him. He reminded himself to not listen to them and to not believe them. But in the end...he did. He never wanted to though.

                      "No, I can't." Dean moves his head away from Castiel's hand.

                     "Can't or won't?" Sam asks, Dean sighs.

                     "Both." Dean says, "I won't stay because if I do, either Crowley or demons would probably kill you two. I can't have that happen. I know that's what I would do if I really cared for you two."

                     "We can take care of ourselves, Dean." Castiel says and moves his hand to rest on Dean's shoulder.

                     "We'll worry about them when we need to." Sam adds. Dean walks away from them and sighs.

                     "Do you guys really want me here?" He asks again. Both Castiel and Sam are getting tired of this.

                     "Don't ask stupid questions." Castiel says.

                     "What if they get ahold of you two?"

                     "Dean, we'll stick together if that's what you want. Just, stay. I know it'll take a while to completely trust us again, like before, but that's fine." Sam says.

                     "And they most likely taught you how to fight better, so we'll be okay." Castiel adds.

                      "I have no idea why I came here.." Dean says quietly to himself.

      Dean shakes his head and walks away from them. Castiel sighs.

      He flies to be in front of him and presses two fingers against Dean's forhead. Dean falls to the floor, unconscious.

                      "Well, that's one way to make him stay.." Sam says, looking down at Dean's body on the floor.

      They carry Dean's sleeping body to his room and set him down gently on his bed. Sam walks out of the room, leaving Castiel with Dean.

     He leans down and presses his lips against his forehead, stroking his hair momentarily. Castiel watches the hunter sleep for a while.

     After a few minutes, he exits the room and leaves Dean to sleep. He hopes Dean won't try to escape, and that demons won't try to take him back.

~~~~~~

                         "Can't you just, I don't know.." Sam begins, "Maybe, make him remember anything? Or at least show him the how much he matters to us?"

                         "Well, I can try." Castiel says, "I don't know if he'll be able to see us though, because he's blind, but I've done it to him before."

                         "Really? When?" Sam asks.

                         "It's not of import."

                          "Okay.."

                          "There is a possibility though, that he'll see them, they're memories. Not just things I'm making him see and hear."

                           "Just try, okay?"

                           "Of course. I will." Castiel nods. Sam pats his shoulder and walks away.

    Castiel sighs and walks back to Dean's room.

[Updates will be coming slower.
I've really haven't had any ideas lately, so if you have any, feel free to tell me!
Thank you for reading, voting, commenting, and sharing if you have!]