"Goodbye, Castiel...I love you."

Third Person's P.O.V.

      Dean's eyes flutter open. He has his arms around a smaller body that's pressed up against his side. He smiles when he feels lips being pressed against his neck.

              "Good morning, Dean." A deep voice says.

              "Mornin', Cas." Dean says in a drowsy voice.

              "How are you feeling?" He hears Castiel asks, and feels lips kiss his jaw.

              "Head hurts." Dean murmurs after a sigh.

              "How bad is it?"

              "It's bareable, but last time I said that, it got worse."

              "Yes...well you aren't leaving this bed until you get better." Castiel props himself up on one elbow and admires his hunter.

              "Are you going to stay with me?" Dean asks, his hand traveling up to Castiel's raven hair. Castiel nods, knowing that Dean will feel the movement of his head. Dean smiles and gets up.

              "Where are you going?" Castiel asks, his head tilting to the side.

               "Bathroom." Dean says and walks into his bathroom. He closes the door behind him and locks it.

       He sighs and turns on the warm water. He splashes his face with the warm water and brushes his teeth.

       He then rests his hands on the sink, his head hanging.

       The pain of pins and needles pricking his skull is back, but he can't let anyone know. They would worry even more. He has to make it seem like he's okay. He's delt with worth.

        After a few minutes, he walks out of his bathroom.

                   "Are you alright?" Castiel asks, getting up and walking over to be in front of Dean.

                   "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He reaches out and finds his boyfriend's forearms.

       He brings Castiel closer and wraps his arms around his waist. Castiel smiles and rest his head on Dean's shoulder as he wraps his arms around Dean's torso.

~~~~~~

         After a while, Dean gets dressed into his flannel and jeans. He convinces Castiel that he's well enough to walk out into the library, which is a complete lie. He just didn't want to be stuck in his room because of a headache.

                    "How are you feeling?" Sam asks, he's walking around the library, looking for something to read.

                    "Better than yesterday." Dean lies.

                    "That's good." Sam says. Dean nods slightly.

        The three of them go out walking. Dean isn't focused on what his boyfriend and brother are talking about. Not really, the pain blocked them out (plus he was sure whatever they were talking about was boring.).

        Later on, they head back to the bunker. Castiel and Dean go inside, Sam goes to get lunch for Dean from a nearby diner.

        Castiel and Dean sit in the library. Castiel reads random lore out loud, Dean listens to Castiel deep gravelly voice.

        Dean starts to worry when Sam hasn't returned for almost two hours.

        Then his phone starts ringing. Castiel grabs his phone and checks who it is. The number is 666.

        Castiel answers and puts it on speaker.

                      "Ello, Dean." Crowley says, Dean snatches his phone from Castiel.

                      "What do you want, Crowley?" Dean asks in a harsh voice.

                      "To have a chat." He says and tells them where to meet him.

                      "And Castiel, don't try anything. If either of you do, I'll kill Sam, maybe even you." The line goes dead.

           Dean sighs and his head falls into his hands. He mutters, "Damnit."

                     "It'll be okay." Castiel says, Dean shakes his head.

                     "No, it won't."

            He kisses Castiel one last time. Then flies with him to the abandoned house Crowley has sent him to.

            Sadly, holy fire is set around them, Castiel can't just get Sam and fly out of there.

                       "Winchester!" Crowley greets. "How are we this fine evening?"

                       "What do you want?" Dean demands.

                       "You'll find out as soon as I take you to Hell." He says with a smile.

                       "Where's Sam?"

                       "We'll give him to your angel after you're in Hell."

                      "How can I be sure you'll do that?" Dean crosses his arms.

                      "We'll make a deal. You come with me and moose can go back with Castiel." Crowley says with a smile. "Deal?"

                     "I need to know he's alive." Dean says. Crowley snaps his fingers, Sam and two demons appear.

                     "Dean. Don't do what he-" He gets punched in the face by one of the demons, making him groan.

                     "He's alive. So we got a deal or not?" Crowley asks, Dean sighs and nods.

                     "I go with you and Sam goes back with Cas." Dean confirms. Crowley smiles.

                     "Dean.." Castiel says, placing a hand on his shoulder. Dean turns to face his angel.

                     "I have to go, Cas.." Dean says and embraces him, "You'll find a way to bring me back." He whispers, Castiel nods.

                   "We'll get to you as soon as we can." Castiel whispers back.

                   "Goodbye, Castiel...I love you." Dean whispers to him.

          And with that, Crowley, the demons, the holy fire and his lover, all disappear within a blink of an eye.

         Sam walks over to Castiel and places a hand on Castiel's shoulder. Castiel sighs and shrugs him off.

       He places two fingers on his forehead and their back at the bunker, along with Baby.