Meet the charecters

A/N: Hi! This is the author this chapter will introduce the characters. If you wish to skip to the next chapter were the story starts go ahead!
Amanda: Amanda is the main character she is a member of the blood moon pack one of the strongest and richest packs in the country. Amanda has ginger hair and freckles her eye color changes dependent on her mood. Her parents died when she was younger due to a car accident and two years later her three brothers and sister dies due to a murder.
Crystal(Amanda's wolf): crystal is very large compared to most female wolfs. She has Snow White fur which is very rare and ocean blue eyes. Crystal is a very  strong wolf and very fast!
Dean: Dean is the alpha of blood moon brother to angle(Amanda's friend.) dean has tan skin short black hair and deep brown eyes. Every girl wants him but he only wants one person. But she's off limits.
Angle: Angle is a part of Amanda's "squad". She is the sister of the alpha. Angle had tan skin and long black hair and blue eyes.
Mia: Mia is apart of the squad she's known Amanda for 6 years. She is cousins to Matt and gabby. Mia has Carmel skin long black hair with brown eyes.
Roan: Roan is apart of there squad roan has short black gear and olive skin and hazel eyes. She is a year older then us and very Un athletic.
Matt: Matt is twins with gabby and apart of the squad. Matt has shoulders Length hair he has pale white skin and blue eyes.
Gabby: Gabby is twins with Matt and yes also part of the squad. Gabby has pale white skin with shoulders length dyed red hair and blue eyes.
Btw they all live in one big pack house.