Amandas p.o.v

"I could have taken him Dean crystals strong." "Yes she is baby but I could never let anyone hurt you." "Dean you have to let me fight." "But baby I don't-" I pulled
Dean in for a long slow kiss. "Please?" "Nice try but it's not happening!" "Aaaaaggghhh!" "Come on sweet heart don't be mad at me." "Why am I stuck with the super hot alpha mate who's over protective?" "I'm hot huh?" "You wish!" I say crossing my arms over my chest. "Your the one who said it." "Well I was stating facts don't let it get to your head." "Get changed into sweatpants and a sports bra we are going to train." "Okay?" "Hurry up I'll meet you outside the pack house!" "Okay." I say walking into the bathroom and changed.
*************
"Okay come at me!" "Okay. But I have to warn you I'm a mix martial arts master." I was totally lying! "Okay come at me." Dean said standing there. I took a deep breath and ran towards him and jumped up to tackle him but he didn't budge. "Is that really all you got?" Dean asks slapping my butt. "No I was just fooling around." I say jumping down looking towards him ready to throw a punch. When he least expected it I punched his face and the kicked the inside of his knee causing him to fall. "Oh it's on princess." He said springing off the ground tackling me. He had me pin in the mater of seconds. "I think I won this." Dean says leaning into steal a kiss but I rolled out from under him and kicked his stomach. "You don't want to give up huh sweetheart?" "No not until I am allowed to fight. I've fought rogues I can handle it as Luna I want to be able to fight and protect this pack!" "I know I just want to protect you." "I can handle this I promise." "Okay I'll let you fight with us but be careful I can't loose my mate." "You won't now let's go I need a shower." "Can I join you?" "If I say yes will you carry me there I really hurt my ankle when I kicked you." "Deal!"
*****************
I slowly undressed as Dean watched me he looked as if he was straining himself. "Dean are you okay?" "Just holding my wolf back." "It's okay you won't hurt me." I say beginning to take his shirt off then pulling down his pants. "Amanda." He growls. "Dean come on it's a shower relax." "Max keeps trying to take over." "Well let him I mean come on let's have some fun tonight we both have a meeting that's gonna be boring as hell tomorrow lets just focus on tonight." And with that Dean pulled down his underwear and followed me into the shower. "Take a normal sheer pretend I'm not even here." Dean says stepping back a step so he could watch me. I of course obeyed him I first washed my hair and began to shampoo my hair and conditioned it. I then reached for my razor that was next to Dean but as I fumbled for it I grabbed his not so little friend. "Amanda are you trying to make it so we have sex in this shower?" "I'm sorry I was looking for my razor." I say grabbing the razor.
Okay here It actually gets into a lot of detail aniyah146  don't read this.
*****************
When I was done I wrapped myself in a towel and began to brush through my hair until Dean came up kissing my mark which made me let out a moan. Dean began to travel down my body kissing every inch of me. Then I turned around and began kissing him then threw my body into him he picked me up and carried me to the bed. Then he reached for the draw and pulled out a condom. "You ready baby?" "Yes." I say repairing myself for the little bit of pain that comes in the beginning. Dean set himself up at my entrance and began to slowly go in and out of me. 'Dean' I moan as he speeds up.
After a few minutes I was at my climax I could tell because of the knot in my stomach but then it in tangled and I let out a loud moan. "God I love you." Dean say thrusting one last time and then let himself let out his climax.
********
A/N: okay it's over. Sorry I haven't updated I had work everyday after school thanks for reading. Until next time! Bye!