Party

Dean was drunk within a half an hour. "Stop drinking you have a meeting tomorrow and I don't want you hung over." "Oh baby I don't get hung over." "Please stop." "Fine." "Thank you now let's go dance." I say dragging Dean out on the dance floor. He grabbed my waist and I grinded against him. "Your so beautiful." Dean whispers in my ear. The music stopped and switched over to another song I immediately recognized the song by the base line. "Oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me I said your holding back She saaaiiddd shut up and dance with me!" I sing to Dean as he danced around like a drunken  idiot. Okay a cute drunken idiot.
*******************
"You want to know something?" "What?" "I have had a crush on you scenes I was 12 years old." "But you only new me for like days I joined the pack three days before your 12th birthday." "Well the day I turned 12 I saw you and my sister and we started to play tag with you and my sister and after that day I have been hoping we are mates. And my hopes came true." "You really liked me when I was 10 years old?" "Yeah. But don't tell Amanda. " he slurs putting his pointer finger to his mouth. "Your really hammered aren't you?" "Just a little bit." He says looking sick. "I think it's time for us to leave." "Okay." He says outing his arm around me as I steered him towards the front door out to the car.
**********************
After driving him home and carrying his heavy ass up the stairs to our bedroom I wen and got dressed into pajamas then walked to my old empty room and fell asleep on the bed.