Saying good bye?

Dean cheated on me and there was only one thing I could do I ran away. I'm now in Florida working as a stripper I know it sounds terrible but it tips pretty good. I can feel people trying to mind link me but I block it out pretty soon I'll Mind link everyone to tell them I am okay. But I'm not coming back. "Hey crystal your up." My boss says to me. (Crystal is my stage name.) I took off my robe and walked up to the stage in white lingerie with wolf ears and a tale. The D.J began to play freak of the week as I groped a pole. When I was done with the show I had to walk to the back room to give a personal lap dance. As I began to grind up against this man my wolf began to whimper she missed her mate she missed home I miss dean to but he made his decision now. I have to move on.
Deans p.o.v
I miss her I need her I haven't slept scenes she left I've been searching everyone is trying to reach her and if it's not bad enough I lost my mate I lost my sister too,she locked herself up and won't talk to me the others have done the same but Andrew he's pissed just yesterday he came up and punched me and with how week I am with out my mate I couldn't fight back.
The next day deans p.o.v
"Alpha will you come here?" One of my omegas said. "What is it." "We found Luna." "What!where is she?" "Well while we were looking for her John got really horny and looked up strippers and Amanda. Popped up she's a stripped in Florida she work sing the gentlemans night club her stripper name is crystal. " I let out a loud roar and ran out the door. I'm going together amanda back