Roommates

Amanda's p.o.v
Bryan got voted into the pack mainly because everyone in our squad new he was matts mate so I made sure our alpha got Bryan in. "He y um can you do me a favor?" I ask Dean. "Anything." "Well can you move Bryan in with Matt they are mates." "No shit matts gay?" "Yeah." "Well yeah I'll have Bryan move in with Matt but you owe me big time." "No I don't think I do." I say crossing my arms. "I'll just take a kiss."he says pointing at at his lips. "If I kiss you you promise they share a room?" "Promise!" I walked over to him and pulled myself up to him and kissed his lips. "Well let me go get Bryan settled."thank you!" I screech running out of the room to angles room and had Mia gabby and roan meet me there. "Oh my god I just talked to Dean and he's moving Bryan into matts room!" "Oh my god I ship them so much!" Angle screeches. "I know right they will be soo adorable. I think it was worth having to kiss Dean." "Omg what you kissed my brother?" "Yeah we had a deal I kissed him and he would make Bryan share a room with Matt."
***************************
MAtts p.o.v
I was sleeping but I woke up to Bryan wimpering in his sleep. I snuggled closer to him. He immediately stopped I leaned down and kissed his cheek then fell asleep.