Amandas p.o.v

"Crystal we have a man waiting for his lap dance in the back room hurry up and get back there" my boss yells to me. I got up and slowly walked to the back room I looked in the mirror checking to see for I look I quickly rake my fingers through my hair and then walked into the back room. Once I walked in the door a scent hit me and I knew right away who's it was "Dean." "Amanda." My wolf began to whimper at the sound of his voice it almost made me want to get back to get her with him but I can't. "You have to go I don't want to see you ever again."  "Amanda you need to under stand I was drugged I didn't have any control of my body please I need you I will die without you." I hear deans voice crack and then saw tears pouring down his face. "Maybe it would be better that way." I sob walking towards the door until I hit a wall. Oh nvm until I hit a dean. "I can't loose you." "Well that really sucks cause I can't forgive you and you can't have me." I say running out. I quickly grab my coat and ran out the club to my car and started it. I began to drive home when I got a text from my manager I went to go read it when I heard a truck horn Hank and then tires screeching and all I saw was black.
Deans p.o.v.
Amanda walked out she broke my heart into a million pieces and only she could put it back together  I ran after her but when I got out side my biggest fear was coming true I saw Amanda in her car and a dump truck came and hit her car I saw her lifeless body get thrown through the windshield and onto the side of the road.