Shopping

When we got to the mall we were literally running into forever 21. "So you and Dean huh?" Angle asks scanning the clearance rack. "Yeah." "Do you love him?" "Well I have feelings for him but I wouldn't say love quite yet." "You won't hurt him right?" "Of corse not." I pulled out some super cute tops as angle did the same "let's go try these on." I say walking to the dressing room.
   Every single shirt angle told me to buy as I said the Same for her. "My brother is going to die when he sees you." "Well I hope not." "He won't keep his hands off of you." She says looking at a dress I tried on. "Are you gonna move into his room?" Ring! Ring! "Hold that thought." I say answering my phone. "Hello?" "Hey babe so um would you like to go on a date tonight maybe?" "Um yeah sure. What time?" "Oh in two hours." "Um okay I'll start heading back soon then." "Okay by baby." 
  "Um I have a date with your brother tonight." "Ahhh! That's amazing when?" In two hours." "Well let's go to check out looks like we are getting you ready for a date." "We?" "Yeah I just texted gabby Mia and roan."
*********At the pack house******
"Ow. Stop plucking my eye brows roan." "No can due Hun they are almost perfect." "Matt!" Gabby yells to Matt to come into the bathroom. "What?" "Can you please go grab my black heals out of my closet?" "I'll be back."
"Ow mia you burned my hair with the hair curler." "Well I don't know how to use this thing. Got you and Roan do hair and I do make up."
"Give me the curler Mia you start her make up." Roan orders
  "O-M-G Amanda you look beautiful now come on you need to get dressed."