Mias p.o.v

So roan got her mate Matt got his and Amanda's got hers I'm so happy for them but I miss spending time with each other I mean I wouldn't mind if we went somewhere and all of them brought there date along. What that's not a bad idea. I pulled out my phone and began texting Amanda 'hey can you and Dean hang with the squad tomorrow?' 'Yeah sure where at?' 'Let's go to six flags!' 'Okay!' I turned off my phone and went to bed.
*********************
Amanda's p.o.v
I woke up early in the morning and crawled out of bed and walked in to the closet. I grabbed a pair of black shorts and a blue tank top then ran into the bathroom and got dressed then I walked over to the sink and washed my face. "Dean!" "What?!" "Start getting ready we have to meet Mia angel roan Charlie Bryan Matt and gabby." "Why do I have to go?" "Because you do you asshole." "Fine!" He said walking into the bathroom. "Dean knock!" "Amanda! No!"  "Why do you have to be such an ass in the morning?" "Cause I didn't get any last night." "If you want to get some go find that slut Veronica that you used to sleep with!" "Calm down I was just kidding God." "Well don't kid like that! And get ready."
****************
"I want to go on superman come on let's go!" Mia yelled to us running towards the line.
When we finally got to the ride we all chose who we would ride with I rode with Mia Dean rode with Angel Matt road with Bryan and roan ride with Charlie that left gabby all alone but it's okay because she was riding with a cute guy. We all laid on our stomachs so that the staff member could buckle us in. I saw Mia in the corner of my eye sniffing the air and mias eyes turned pure white. "Mia what's wrong?" "My mate is somewhere on this ride." "Oh my god that's awesome we can follow his scent when we get off the ride." "Okay" Mia said un easily.
******
Mias mates p.o.v
As I payed on my stomach to ride super man I smelled the sweetest smell of vanilla. 'Mate' my wolf yelped. I was looking around until I saw a girl lay next to me. "Hey there cutie what's your name?" "Um Maris.." "I like that name. So what do you like in a girl Maris?" "Anything that doesn't have to do with you." "Wow how rude!" I ignore her and start focusing on the scent of my mate. She was in front of me but I don't know where exactly.
***********
Amanda's p.o.v
"Maris what's up buddy?" Dean calls after a tall black haired boy. "Oh hey Dean how are you?" "I'm good what about you?" "Pretty good" he says looking towards me confused. "Maris this is Matt Bryan angel gabby and I don't know where Mia went." "She went to get food and hi I'm Amanda very nice to meet you!" I say offering him a hand. "Hi nice to meet you I'm Maris." Dean let out a growl and held me tight. "MINE!" Dean yells. "Dean relax I told you I love you and no one else." "The things you do do me baby girl it's no fair!" "Mia there you are." I say gesturing towards Mia. Mia had her eyes locked on Maris. I knew right then Maris was mias mate.
*************
Mia p.o.v
'Mate' my wolf Stella says casually. 'What' 'Mate you fricken bagel.' 'Who is he?' 'His names Maris and his wolfs name is Aquarius.' "Mine!" Maris growls while pulling my waist into him. God this is gonna be so weird?
*************
A/N:Sorry it's been so long I had writers block I'll have a new chapter soon