Matts mate

"Get ready." "For what?" "There's a new wolf wanting to join we have to get going though because we are putting it to a vote. Every one is going." "Fine." I walked over to the closet and grabbed a tribal print racer back a pair of black jeans and a black zip up sweatshirt. Then I walked to the bathroom and got ready.
****************************
Mats p.o.v
We all met at the fire pit were a new boy named Bryan bumped into me. "Sorry man I didn't mean to." 'Mate' my wolf yelped. Wait who that boy? I ask my wolf 'yes and his name is Bryan.' 'But he's a dude." "Yeah because your gay." I jumped out of my thoughts when I felt a body tug around my waist. It was Bryan. "Mine." He says quietly "woah dude I ain't no ones." "No your mine." "What who are you?" "Your mate." "Well I no that but I have never seen you around." "Because I'm getting voted in tonight he says following with a kiss. "Bro. What the hell?" "Sorry I just had to." "Okay we need to talk about this after this meeting we need to talk." "No problem babe."
  "Can I have your attention. We are here today to vote in a new member. Please come on up here Bryan." Bryan moved away from me and up the the front. I hate to admit it but I already missed him I craved his touch I wanted a thousand more of his kisses. I wanted him to move in with me.
A/N: okay can I just say that Bryan and Matt are real people who I actually want them to date each other comment if you. Ship #bratt