Part 2 amandas p.o.v

"So Maris how's the pack?" Dean asks trying to start a conversation as we walked out of the theme park. "Um I'm not in a pack anymore I left it. I'm a rogue." I saw Mathew pull Mia away from Maris's side and hid her Bryan and gabby behind his body. "MINE!" Maris yells leaping towards Mathew. He bit Mathew on the right side of his face I began to growl in sync with Dean. I went to attach Maris but deans iron grip wrapped around me. "Let me down I want a piece of this bastard." I howl. Dean didn't budge until Maris grabbed Mia and tried pulling her away from us then crystal took over I turned right there on the spot. I ran over to Maris and bit his leg I saw Mia run to matts side crying. Maris then shifted and sank his teeth into my back. I let out a loud howl then nipped at his neck but then he was gone then I saw him back into human form naked pinned against a lamp post being punched by dean. "Don't ever touch my mate. I will kill you!" I look over at Mia who was crying. I pranced over to her and nuzzled my face in her neck. "Please stop him." She whispers to me.
I ran over to Dean and tackled him to the ground but catching his back before it could hit the ground. I whimpered and licked his cheek. "Please stop its mias mate she loves him.."I say through our mind link. "He tried to hurt you! And he's a rogue!" "He's also my best friends mate,Dean look around me all of these people you see they are my family. You are my family but Mia can't live with out her mate and I can't live without my sister." "But he might-" "Mia can take care of him,please?" I beg licking his cheek. "Okay! Maris we will give you a chance in our pack but only one chance." He says out loud. "Really?" "Yeah but don't make me kill you." "I won't I promise." He says with a serious face. "Good you'll be voted in tomorrow." He say looking at me. "I have some clothes in the car you can wear." He says leading me in my wolf form towards the car. "And Matt I have medicine in the back of the car for that."