Date night

Matts p.o.v
So Bryan asked me out on a date of course I said yes but what am I gonna wear? 'You have a group of friends who always help each other get ready for stuff ask them.' Gosh I'm gonna regret this.
************************
Amanda's p.o.v
I ran in to matts closet grabbing a blue button up shirt. A pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of jeans black Jordan's. I ran back out to mine and deans room and handed him the outfit. "Go out this on." "Okay?" "Bryan will love this!" Matt ran into the bathroom and got dressed as gabby chose out a calone. As Mia did his hair.
We finished just in time Bryan came nocking at the door once We finished doing his hair. I skipped over to answer the door. "Hello you must be Bryan. I'm Amanda." I say offering a hand Bryan takes it and shakes my hand. "Your the alphas mate right?" He asked probably noticed me with Dean yesterday. "Yeah." "Yeah Dean told me that if I wanted to be anything more then friends with you he would kill me. Bet you he didn't know I was gay huh?" "I bet not." I say between laughs. "um. Matts inside you can come in if you want to come on in." "Sure." I opened the door even more to reveal Matt arguing with Mia about his hair. "Um Matt you ready?" Bryan asks "um yeah sure." Matt says walking towards him. I shoved him into him and said " go get some!" Matt blushed and walked out the door holding Bryan's hand. I closed the door behind him.
"So what are you doing tonight Amanda?" "Nothing really hanging out want to stay and watch a movie?" "As long as if it's a scary movie." Mia says "okay so a scary movie. How about Annabelle?" "Sure."
***************************
Matts p.o.v.
I was so nervous dude I mean I never date people I mean I have had people like me but I never like them back. I'm more of the hang with friends person but now I'm here with my mate in a fancy restaurant and I don't know what to do. "What are you thinking about?" Bryan asked "Um. About sports gotta love baseball I think there's a game on tonight." "Matt I know your nervous but don't be and also it isn't base ball season Matt." Shit it's basketball season what the hell am I doing?