Amandas p.o.v.

'Dean?' 'Yes babe?' 'I need your help.' 'Why what's wrong?!' 'I need clothes so I can shift.' 'Meet me in the back yard I'll be right there.' 'Okay thank you.' 'No problem I'll be right there.'
**************
  Dean walked out of the back door holding out some clothes. 'Um I can't really hold the clothes can you please put it behind that tree." I say Starring at a tree. Dean walked behind the tree and left to sit on the back porch. I trotted over to the tree and shifted throwing on my clothing. "Dean hunney next time choose a better outfit." "I think you look sexy." "Shit up." I say walking over towards him. "No really I mean black sweat pants and a baggy sweat shirt." "I'm wearing your clothes!" I argued. "You look hot in my clothes." "Yeah righ the." Dean pulled me close placing his hand on my bum. "Believe me you are beautiful." "I will literally never believe you." "Well you should!" "Nah I think I'll stick with the truth." "Shouldn't have said that." Dean says with a smirk. Dean picked me up and pulled me on to his shoulder. Then ran with me through the woods until we met the end of the territory but a cliff was coming up. "Dean stop cliff!" I yell. "Are you beautiful?" "No." Dean started running faster "Okay okay I'm beautiful now please stop don't kill me." Dean stopped running and set me down. Dean was catching his breath as he leaned down and kissed my lips. The kiss started off slow and passoinate then it turned intense I knot my fingers in his hair as he caressed my cheeks. "Amanda I need you." He says his eyes full of lust. I just nodded as he threw me over his shoulder and flashed to his room.
****************
This part gets dirty I'm really sorry but if you don't want me to corrupt your mind skip this.
*******************
Dean threw me into the bed as he began kissing me hard his kisses where filled with passion and need in one slick motion he plummeted his tongue into my mouth. I did all I could to hold back the moan but he then began trailing kisses down my neck. I could feel my lower region getting wetter by the minute. Dean ripped my shirt off and I did the same to him. Dean looked back and stared at me then leaned in and kiss my stomach. I fell this hand rise to were my bra was in one swift flick my bra was off leaving me in nothing but my pants. Dean then leaned in and began sucking on my nipple causing me to let out a loud moan as he started doing the same to my other nipple.  He then pulled down my pants and underwear giving me a look to make sure I was ready I slowly nod expecting him to take his pants off but instead he brought his lips to my lower region. "I've wanted to taste you for so long." He murmured. He then began to lick my Clint "ooh" I moan as his tongue began to move in and out of me in swift motions. I felt a cramp in my stomach telling me I was gonna come any second. "Dean I'm gonna." Dean cut me off" "come for me baby" he says entering a finger inside of me beginning to thrust. I was so close and he knew I was cause he put his tongue back in me causing me to release all over his mouth. He pulled his face away and licked my juices then he kisses my lips. "Are you ready?" Dean asks. I nods not trusting my self to speak at the moment. Dean slowly pulled down his jeans exposing his big bulge in his pants. My eyes wides how has that fit before? Dean noticed my uncertainty and said. "It will only pinch a little then you'll feel nothing but pleasure I promise." I nod and then pulled down his underwear. Dean grabbed a condom and payed me down he slowly moved in me causing me to scream in pain. "Shit I'm sorry baby girl it will pass." He pulled himself out and then slipped back in but this time I felt pleasure. "Faster." I say breathless he began grunting as he moved faster in and out of me he changed speeds and positions "dean I'm gonna." "Do it for me baby!" He says thrusting I few more times causing me to come "ugh Dean!" I moan "I'm not done yet baby girl." He says thrusting a few more times until he comes. "Amanda!" He grunts as he pulls him self out. "I love you so much Amanda!" "I love you to Dean." I say snuggling closer to him. "Shh. Sleep my love I will see you in the morning." "But I'm not tired." I said playing with his member.  He let out a growl. "Amanda you stop that or I'm gonna eat out you püssy." He growls. I gap at the threat but sad to admit it kinda turned me and my wolf on. I leaned down and began to suck on his member causing him to curse and groan and then. He came in my mouth.  
*******************
K bad parts over you can open your eyes now.
I woke up in deans arms. His face was snuggled into my neck. I slowly started to move out of the bed until Dean let out a growl pulling me closer to his chest. "Your not going anywhere's." He growls. "But my breath probably stinks at least let me brush my teeth then I'll come right out." "Fine." He says loosening his grip. I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I skipped back towards the bed. I crawled back into bed and snuggled up next to Dean as he wrapped his arm around me then I fell asleep.
A/N: sorry this isn't the best but I'm trying well until next time.