Freedom

I woke up to a very loud growl coming from mine and deans room. 'What's his problem?' I ask crystal. 'He's really really mad that you didn't sleep in that room last night.' Then we got interrupted. 'Amanda where the fuck are you?" 'In my old room.' 'Well get your ass in here.' 'No!' 'Fine I'll come and get you!' Before I could argue the door flew open exposing a pissed off Dean. "Why did you sleep in here?" "Because you were drunk and I didn't want you to hurt me." "You should know that I will never hurt you. Your my mate for god sakes." "Well your hurting my wrist right now." I say gesturing towards my wrist he was gripping onto. He let go and took a step back. "I-I'm sorry." "Whatever I have to go." I say walking out the room until I hit something hard. Dean was towering over me pissed off. "Don't ever walk away from me!" He growls "I'll do as I please ass wipe." I shoot back. "Why are you doing this to me do you know the effect you have on me.  Your like crack to a drug addict you drive me wild. Yet you calm me down. I know I'm an ass but it doesn't help that I have a mate who hates me!" "I don't hate you Dean I just want space some times I'm not the type to want to be around people all the time." "I know and I try to give you space but it's hard to do." "Let's make a deal. I get two hours to my self a day. Deal?" Dean he sites for a minute but then nodded his head. "Deal just stay safe I know your marked and all but still there are rogues lurking around our Edge of the territory." "I'll be careful I promise. I like staying in our territory it's nice. But if I leave I promise to tell you okay and if anything goes wrong I'll mind link you and tell you." "Okay baby just stay safe." "I will." I say pecking his lips. Then ran to our room and grabbed clothes then team outside and shifted and ran into the woods.
********************
Deans point of view.
  I watched out the window watching crystal run into the woods. A part of me wanted to run after her but a promise is a promise. "I love you" I say through mind link. "I love you too!" She says back. She LOVES ME! I felt like a total girl but I wanted to squeal.