Boarderline part two

Deans p.o.v.
"Angel?" I ask nocking at my sisters door. "Yeah come on in." I walk to find her sitting on the bed in cut off shorts and a cropped top that had a picture of Mia gabby roan angel and my mate making silly faces on it. Roan had them made and the cut them into cropped tops. "Um I kinda got Amanda mad and I need help." "What the hell did you do?" "Well. I kinda may have accused her of flirting with a guy and got jealous over the guy." "You need to do something." "Well no shit." "Do you want help or not?" "Fine only cause I want a sister." "So what will I do." "Okay I say you make a nice dinner on the beach make it a a candle light dinner with steak and bring her bathing suit and you guys can go swimming." "Can you help me?" "Fine. You set up the table and make everything neat I'll cook the steak potatoes and I can make some salad to." "Thank you so much sis." I say running out side and grabbed the table that was sitting on the porch and brought it down to the beach and began to set up.
*********
Amanda's p.o.v
I woke up when I heard a heavy breathing in my ear. "Go away Dean!" I expected for him to talk but there was no response I turn over on my side to find someone who is not Dean it was Jaime but what I didn't realize before is his scent he is a rogue. I tried to tell for help but Jaime put a sack over me and carried me out the window. 'Someone help I'm being kidnapped by a rogue he has blonde hair green eyes and probably 6'7 help!' I say through mind link before he through me in what I believe is a trunk.
*****************
Deans p.o.v
"Alpha Amanda has been kidnapped." Mia says as I am pacing around looking for her. "WHAT!" I yell in my alpha tone. "She sent us I mind link saying she's been kidnapped by a blonde male green eyes about 6"7" I knew who she was talking about right away Jaime took her.
A/N:
Hey guys sorry it's short I promise the next one will be longer but it also may take longer for me to update. Keep reading bye!