Dean ❤️'s dean?

When we got back I grabbed my laptop and went on Netflix and found supernatural and turned on the first episode. Dean came and sat on the bed next to me and began to watch I leaned my head against deans chest.
We got to the part where Dean gets arrested (in the show not Dean Amanda's mate) "he's so bad ass I love him." "Woah Dean ore you becoming gay for the Winchester brother?" "What? No of course not." "Omg you are falling for him! You have a bro crush!" "Shut up." He growls. "Aw does the alpha not like it when people call him out?" "I like when you call me alpha. Call me it again." "No thanks I dont need to be turning you on." "Buzzkill." "Take that back!" I gasp "What if I don't?" "I'll ask Andrew if I can spend the night in his room." "The things you do to me. Fine. You aren't a buzzkill you just don't let me have fun." "Is that true?" "Yes." "Well let's have some fun what would you like to do?" "You." "Okay you ruined it peace out Girl Scout." "Wait were are you going?" "I'm getting my stuff ready there's a all day party tomorrow and I want to make sure I'm ready I got to get up early cause it's an hour away." "Oh hey I'm going to that party too you want to ride together?" "I guess."