The hunt

We all changed in to our wolfs Mia was a black wolf. Roan dyed her fur purple. Gabby has gray fur. Matt was a white and black. Angle was a blonde with brown speckled fur and Dean was a 6 foot tall pure black wolf. "So were  should we go?" Mia asked through our pack link. "Let's go to the old barn. Theirs always deer there." Dean says leading us towards the old barn out side of our territory "I'm gonna go left with Dean,Matt go straight ahead with gabby. Mia you angle and roan go right." I ordered. Dean and I headed left were I spotted a buck and a doe. Before I could even think I jumped out and attached the buck. Dean went and got the doe. I heard the neck snap of the buck then I went and began to eat it's flesh but gabby mind linked us. "Guys a rogue took Matt I'm chasing after it but it's too fast Amanda Dean it's running in your direction." I sniffed the air and caught matts scent they were close. "I smell them We are gonna follow the scent." I say running towards the scent I could see the gray wolf carrying Matt on his back. When I got close enough I leaped onto the rogues back and bit his neck. The rogue threw me in to a tree then bit my leg pulling me away but then Dean attached the rogue. I saw Mia and gabby by Matt and roan walking over towards me. I stood up and limped over to were Matt was laying. We were all in our wolf forms still Mia came over to me and and wrapped her head around my neck. Matt slowly got up and came over and hugged me as well. Matts paw was hurt I could tell by the way he was standing "Your hurt." I say through mind link. "I'll be fine." "Don't ever scare me like that again your my best guy friend." I heard a loud growl from behind us it was Dean he walked over to us and scolded at Matt. Why is he so jealous Matt is like a brother to me nothing more then that. I walked over to Dean and licked his cheek. "Stop being jealous Matt is a brother to me."  "I can't help it." "I would do anything for you to stop being jealous." "Really?" "You name it." "Move into my room with me." "Man I hate you." "That hurt." "You'll heel and fine I'll move in but next time you growl or scowled at any of my guy friends I'm out." "Deal."