Party

When I took Dean home to the party I immediately regretted it. Deans slut of an ex-girlfriend is here and all over Dean and I couldn't even have fun because I had to make sure she wouldn't make a move. "So Dean did you find your mate yet?" I hear her ask. "Yes I did actually." "Who's the skank?" I let out a loud growl and walked over to her. "Hi I'm Amanda deans mate." I say totally being fake. "So your the skank?" The slut asked me. "Allisonn leave and don't call my mate a skank." "What the Luna can't fight her own battles?" She asks looking over at me. "No I can I just didn't want to waste my time on someone so week." And with that she ran towards me trying to tackle me to the ground. I quickly kicked her in the mech and punched her nose. "Amanda stop!" Dean yells ripping me off of her holding me in his arms. "Baby it's okay I'm here." "Let me mark you." I growl.  "Okay but not here." He says carrying me inside up to our room. I began kissing hiss neck until my Canines began to sink into his skin. "Amanda I love you so much." He managed to say in between breaths of air. "I love you too." With that Dean carried me down stairs to the front of the party. "Can I have your attention." Dean speaks into the microphone. "Amanda I love you more then I could ever love anyone even without our mate bound I would still love you that much. You calm me down when I get pissed off, your the reason I can sleep at night. I couldn't live my life without you." Dean say kneeling down on one knee. "Amanda Salvatore will you marry me and make me the most happiest man alive." I couldn't even speak to say yes I had to nod my head as the tears came down my face. Dean stood up and  began to hug me as I cried in the crook of his neck. "I love you princess."

Mates जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें