Regrets and rejects.

Amanda's p.o.v
I woke up with a pounding headache. I had the worst dream. Wait were am I? I ask myself looking around the room. Your in deans room me and Dean had some. Fun last night.
I ran to the mirror and looker at my neck where there was a huge mark on my neck "AAAHHHH!" I scream remembering all of the events that happened last night. Deans door flew open to expose a very concerned Dean "what's wrong?" He asks running to my side. "What's wrong? What's wrong is that you marked me while I was drunk and crystal took my body over. What's wrong is that you out of all people is my mate. What's wrong is that I hate you and I will never love you." My eyes began tearing up as I ran for the door but a strong grip stopped me. "You are mine Amanda you don't have a choice I love you and your not leaving me." Dean growls. "And what if I do leave you?" "Then I'll find you bring you back and punish you." "You already punished me you marked me, you claimed me when I wasn't in a good position. So you can't punish me any more!" I broke free of his grip and ran into my room. I grabbed a back pack and pack some of my clothes and a picture of my family then I ran down stairs and left. I am soon gonna be a rogue.
********************
Deans p.o.v.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the front door slam my wolf screamed at me to go get her. I got up from my bed and flashed down the stairs. I saw Amanda in human for running she was fast but my wolf can catch her. My bones snap until I'm a huge black wolf and then I ran after her. Amanda ran out of our territory and into the rogues as I went to stop her I noticed a big brown wolf tackle her to the ground. My wolf took over and ran to the rogue and ripped his head off. Then I went over to Amanda and licked her face. "Please don't leave me Amanda I love you please." I say to her through our mate link. "But what about angle she will be pained." "We will talk to her together. We can work this out just give me a chance." "Fine. But no funny business Dean."

Picture above is of max and crystal A.K.A. Amanda and Dean as wolfs.