Deans p. O. V.

I was following Amanda's sent to the south end of the border that's when I found her. She has a red spot in her whit fur. My wolf was wimpering I turned back to human just for a second so I could throw her in my shoulders then I shifted beck to my wolf form and took her home. I ran her up stairs to my room while everyone was setting up. I set Amanda on the bed and got s wet washcloth and cleaned her beach it was hard though cause she was still in wolf form after I cleaned the blood I saw her wound was healed I bent down and kissed her head. Her eyes flashed open scared and confused her wolf form was now a naked girl. As much as I wanted to stare at her all day I didn't want to frighten her so I left the room and came back with the outfit she had in earlier." Here put this on we need to talk." She immediately got out of bed and got dressed into her clothing. "Okay now I need to talk to you about somethings. You're my m-mate and you need to know I have feelings for you and I wanted to know. Would you maybe go out with me?" I have to admit I already knew the answer was yes who could say no to their own mate? "No. I have feelings for you to but I can't do that to angle and when I was younger you were a total ass." I let out a low growl that I could tell scared her. Before I could say anything else Amanda cut me off " I need to go get ready I'll see you later." She says as she runs out of the door. 'Damnit you messed every thing up for me I need mate I want her and nothing can stand in my way' max rambled on in my mind but I blocked him out and payed on the bed.