Deans p.o.v

I woke up with Amanda snuggled up next to me still asleep. I went to get out of bed until Amanda wrapped her arm around me and pulled her self into my. What is this girl doing to me? "Amanda baby wake up." I cooed in her ear. "Five more minutes." She asks snuggling up into me.  "Sweet heart we have things to do me and you are training the kids." "Ugh fine." She say rolling over top of me and walked into the closet coming out in a blue  sports bra and a pair of black spandex leggings. "You are not wearing that." "Why?" "Your mine!" "Come on now stop that I won't deal with that and you should know." She snapped "God I'm sorry I just don't want anyone seeing you in a bra." "Dean you are aware when we shift we are naked right?" I let out a sharp growl while putting my face in the crook of her neck. "Mine."
********************************
Amanda's p.o.v
"Alright everyone choose a partner me and Dean are gonna show you some defensive moves." I call to all the pups. "Okay now let me show you a move made for a smaller person to do on the bigger person." "First of all watch your posture don't be to stiff unless you want some broken bones. Try and look kind of loosened up." I say as I show them what to do. "Okay now swoop your body down into a crouch and then turn with your leg out and kick the lower part of the ancle with all the force you can." I say nocking Dean to the ground. "Okay now all of the smaller kids try it to the older kids." They immediately boated throwing people to the ground. "Nice job baby girl." Dean whispers in my ear. "Your not so bad yourself handsome." I say pecking his lips. "I'll try not to hurt you when I show the kids this move." He says grinning like a psycho I already knew he was up to something.
*********
"Okay bigs now it's your turn to throw the smells to the ground. First of all be calm you already have the advantage of size. And you can't have the opponent think your scared. First tower over them and when they least expect it and-" Dean jumped at me and tackled me to the ground and pinned me. "God I love you" he wispers.