New Story

First of all I know I promised you an update a while, an epilogue but things got busy and i wasn't able to finish writing it. The time got the best of me and the story drifted away in my mind, but i do want to write an epilogue and maybe a bonus chapter since I let you guys down. which i am really sorry about...

So if you guys have any ideas for bonus chapter or epilogue do comment below.

But you guys would be awesome if you also decided to check out my new story called 'By My Home'. Its in the Teen Fiction genre but is also a romance. The description is just below.

We see what we want to see. Unfortunately Riley saw a little too much of the girl he met one night after his basketball game. From then he finds himself continuously stumbling upon this girl, someone who seemed to exist to all his friends but only become known to him days ago.

She is not his usual type of an acquaintance as she has a harsh attitude and deals in things Riley does not wish to even know about. But he can't help but feel there is more to her as he finds himself getting to know this very distant girl. His eyes start to open to the things he has been missing, not with just her story but the troubles in his friend's lives as well.

Riley's end of senior year at West Point High is not going to be his easy end goal that he had planned. He hadn't anticipated what affect this one girl would have on his life, yet will it be for better or worse?

I hope you guys will like it, first part is already up!

Love U

Hope to see you soon.