Chapter 1

Age 5
~Niall~

"Mummy!" I cried, running over to her before she could leave, "I'm scared!" Mummy looked at me and bent to my height, which was very short.

"Niall," she said in a soothing voice that calmed me down, "have fun. Make some friends." She smiled at me. I smiled a little and nodded. Mummy kissed my head and walked out, leaving me alone.

"Class!" My teacher yelled, causing the kids running around to get in their seats at the circle tables, "We have a new student! He comes all the way from our neighboring country Ireland! Niall, please come join me."

It was that moment where I thought I was going to wee my pants. I slowly walked to the front, where my teacher was standing.

"Niall," she told me, "please tell us about yourself."

"Uh..." I started, "I'm Niall. I'm 5. I'm Irish. And..." I looked down at my shoes, not knowing what to say next. That was really all I knew about myself.

"Why thank you, Niall," the teacher said, "you may sit in that empty chair at the Green table." My eyes lit up as I saw a green triangle above a table with an empty chair.

"GREEN!" I yelled, running to the empty seat. Green was my favorite color, mainly because I was Irish. I mean, who wouldn't love green?

"Alright then," Teacher said to the whole class, "it's vocabulary time! Get your word puzzles!" I saw a girl from the table get a few baggies of puzzled pieces in them. She giggled and ran back to the table.

"Hi Niall!" She said happily, "I'm Holly!" I smiled as she passed out the baggies of puzzles.

"Like Miss Janson says," Holly said as she sat down, "'Work in pairs to get the job done!' Pair means 2, Niall!" I giggled.

"I know! I took school at the start of the year!"

"My partner is Jenna!" Holly announced, "Dan is with Josh, and Niall is with Liam!" I looked to my left to see a boy caught up in a book about Batman.

"Liam!" Holly yelled. She was obviously demanding. Right then, the boy jumped a little and dropped his book.

"What Holly?!" Liam asked as he picked up his book.

"You are doing the vocabulary puzzle with Niall!" Liam looked at me and smiled big.

"Hi!" He said, sticking his hand out, "I'm Liam!"

"I'm Niall!" I said, shaking his hand. I smiled as we went on with our puzzle to make five letter words.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That was the first chapter! All the chapters will be at a different age until they are adults and stuff.