Chapter 14

~Liam~

I was fairly sure Cheryl was mad at me. She had been avoiding me and hanging out with Andy, even though they weren't really that close. All I has done was walk around London and take pictures to put into a collage I was making for my phone background. I wanted to remember London in a special way.

About a week or so into the trip, my whole world came down on me. Well, not my whole life, but a good two years of it.

I was at the mini cafe in the hotel, sipping on some coffee. I could hear these people intensely making out, and it was really annoying and gross. I turned around to ask them to stop, I froze, not able to get any words out. It was Cheryl and Andy sucking on each other's faces.

"You're telling Liam tonight, right?" Andy mumbled. Cheryl pulled away from his lips and titled her head.

"We've been together for 3 years, Andy," she cooed, making me gag in the moment of sorrow, "longer than I have been with him. You know I just felt sorry for him because he was lonely. I'm kind that way." I sank in my seat, turning away from then. I bit my lip and played with my hands.

She only felt sorry for me? The fact that she didn't even like me for me hurt. She already had a boyfriend too! She always said how much she loved me and how "amazing" and was, etc. etc. I was so good to her for two full years, and she just threw it all away! Or she had been avoiding it all.

"I can't believe I dared you to kiss him in the first place," I heard Andy say, "I would have never guessed he liked you. I always thought he was gay."

Gay? I was not gay! I never looked at guys that way! It was weird anyway. Seeing a guy kiss another guy was really...different. And sort of gross. It wasn't wrong...just not for me.

"Me too," Cheryl giggled, "he seemed a little flamboyant. He was a loner, so of course I was going to fake date him for his pity." I sighed silently and stood up from my booth and walked out, leaving the hotel.

I went to the music shop, hoping Niall would be there for me to talk to. I walked into the store and saw Harry and Louis at the counter, restocking the things in the glass case. I looked around for Niall's blond hair, but he wasn't there. I frowned and sighed. I went to the counter.

"Hey Liam," Harry said, standing up from his crouching position, "Need anything?" I nodded.

"Is Niall here?" I asked. Harry shook his head.

"He left about an hour ago. Said he wasn't feeling too hot. He looked pretty pale, so mum let him leave." I nodded and fiddled with my fingers.

"Can you tell him that I stopped by next to you see him?" I asked, "he's the only one I really know here, and it's important." He nodded.

"Sure thing," he said with a kind, reassuring smile. Louis then stood up and put a cleaning rag on top of the counter, next to the cash register.

"I'm going to get more guitar picks from the back," he said, looking at their low supply of plastic, triangle music makers. He turned to Harry and said, "Don't make a mess of things."

"Kiss my ass," Harry responded. Louis chuckled and walked around him, placing his hand on Harry's cheek. Harry turned his head to Louis right in the eye.

"Tonight, my love," Louis smirked. Harry smirked back and placed his lips on Louis' for a few moments before pulling away. Louis removed his hand and walked to the back room.

Harry let it a whistle and leaned onto the counter, "Oh, what that boy does to me." I raised my eyebrow, still taking in the weird moment. Niall's best friends were gay? And a couple?

"You two dating or something?" I asked. Harry nodded, regaining his position.

"Yeah," he said to me, "he's my whole world. I don't know how I would get around in the world without him."

"How long have you been dating?" I asked.

"5 years."

"Have you ever broken up?" Harry nodded.

"Oh yeah," he responded, "when we were 16 we got into a really heated fight that left this scar on my eye," he pointed to the white line along his eyebrow, "it was stupid though. We made up the next week. It was all because I thought he had cheated on me." I sighed a little, thinking about Cheryl.

"Are you sure he is the one?"

"I've known for years," Harry said with a sigh, "we will never get old if each other."

"How did you know he was the one for you?" Harry chuckled, thinking about it for a moment.

"I guess it kinda just...happened," he admitted, "he was always there for me, as I was for him. When we were bullied about being a public couple, we made it through unscathed for the most part. There were a few bumps here and there, but we made it out alive. Just like I knew we would. He will forever be mine, and I will forever be his." I nodded.

"Well," I said, backing away from the table a little, "I'm gonna go walk around the area. I'll see you soon, yeah?" Harry nodded and waved slightly.

"Definitely," he responded with a smile, dimples popping out, "and I'll tell Niall you dropped by the next time I see him." I smiled and waved one last time, exiting the shop.

The whole walk around the block, all I could think about were my feelings. The more I thought about how Louis and Harry loved each other, the more I wanted what they had. My girlfriend had never had any interest in me whatsoever. I felt alone. I was alone.

I then started to think about Niall. His beautiful blond hair that was spiked into a quiff the first day I saw him. His small frame and thin face with his oh so big blue eyes. His perfect, almost kissable lips.

Wait...what?

Why the hell was I thinking about Niall that way? He was a guy! I wasn't gay, bi, pan, or any of that weird crap.

Maybe it wasn't so weird.

I wasn't gay, right? No. I was straight. I did not like Niall that way.

...Okay. May I did.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oh! Liam likes Niall! YAY! One step closer to Niam!