Chapter 23

~Liam~

"This was probably the best night of my entire life," Niall told me as we walked into his complex, "I'm not even kidding." I smiled and walked with him up the steep stairs.

"I'm glad I was able to make this night memorable," I said, reaching his floor with him. As we walked, I noticed something I should have seen during the date.

"You're wearing short sleeves," I said a little surprised. He looked down at his scarred arms and nodded with a small smile.

"I am," he replied, "and you obviously aren't observant." I laughed a little and stopped at his door at the end of the hall.

"I was caught up in the wonderful night," I said making a witty excuse. Niall rolled his eyes and unlocked his front door.

"Do you want to come in?" He asked me. I nodded and entered his flat slowly. Once I was in, Niall closed the door. I followed him to his kitchen, which was fairly small.

"Want something to eat?" he asked me, "I have a pretty full pantry and fridge." I chuckled and shook my head.

"I don't want to intrude," I responded.

"It wouldn't be intruding. You're my guest. Feel free to raid my food." I gasped in astonishment.

"Niall Horan sharing his food?" I asked, "When we were younger you would never even give me one crisp!"

"It's different now," he explained.

"How?"

"You're my boyfriend." I smiled and nodded.

"That is true." He smiled cheekily at me, getting a bag of crisps from his pantry and a bottle of root beer from the fridge. He took the cap off and took a sip. Root beer was always his favorite drink.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked, "I have a lot of DVDs." I nodded, liking the fact that I was going to spend more time with him.

"You choose," he told me. I went to a drawer that he pointed to near his telly. I opened it and saw literally stacks of movie cases. I went through them one by one.

The Avengers

Divergent

The Maze Runner

Grease

Harry Po-

Grease?

I took out the box and opened it. I took the CD out and put it in his DVD player. I remembered that Grease was Niall's favorite movie for years. He knew the songs and danced around his room like a crazy person, but that was him. I was glad we was himself again.

Niall walked back into the room with a bowl of freshly popped popcorn. The scent of the burn and the butter filled the room.

"What movie did you choose?" He asked as he sat down. I sat next to him and took a few pieces of popcorn from the bowl.

"Grease," I said. Niall's eyes lit up and he smiled big.

"That's my favorite movie! You remember?" I nodded.

"How could I forget anything about you?" Niall blushed, his cheeks turning red. I smiled and ate the popcorn in my hands. He turned on the TV, and the main screen for the movie came on. He pressed play movie and the movie began.