Chapter 15

~Liam~

After my walk around the area, I finally went back to the hotel, praying I wouldn't have to see Andy or Cheryl. It was too soon for me to deal with anything like that. My feeling were so rattled up that I had no clue how I would react to anything. My body was trembling so much, and I was sweating too. My swear I was going to end up with hypothermia if I hadn't got into the shower once I had gotten back to the room. I didn't even really cleans myself. I just stood under the rain of water, letting the clear, cold liquid run down my back, scalp, and face.

I was overwhelmed. First, I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me, then I get feelings for Niall! I didn't even know why! He just seemed like...the perfect person. Yeah, that.

"Hey Liam!" Cheryl said cheerfully as I walked back into my room after dressing myself in the bathroom. At that moment I knew that:

A) It was a really bad idea to give her a spare key to my room.

B) I was 100% screwed at that moment.

"Oh," I said, sitting on my bed, "Hey Cheryl. How have you been?"

"Oh, same old, same old!" She sat next to me, placing her hand on my thigh. I looked at her glittery nails and moved her hand with my own, scooting away from her.

"What's wrong, baby?" She asked me. I felt myself tremble again. I had to face this now. I looked at her.

"I saw you kissing Andy, Cheryl," I admitted. Her eyes widened.

"Liam," she said innocently, "You must be delusional! I would never cheat on you! I love you!"

"Do you?" I said, getting mad, "I heard you say you only kissed me in the hallway that day because your boyfriend dared you too! I really liked you! You didn't have to date me! I would have been fine without you! Instead, you made me believe that you actually cared for and loved me! You know how awful I felt after seeing you guys in the cafe?! I literally had to walk outside for two freaking hours just so I could get it in my head!!  And it still hasn't sunk in all the way!"

"Why did you not just talk to me talk to me right there?!" I gripped onto my hair and growled.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE ASKING?! I am not answering that! You know what?! Forget everything we said about doing here! Do it all with your boyfriend!"

"But you're my-"

"Not anymore!" I pointed to the door with a stern finger, "Now get out of my room!" Cheryl looked at me with a little sorrow. But that sorrow turned into a devil's smirk as she walked out the door.

I sighed and laid on my bed. I took out my phone and opened the texting app. I needed to talk to someone, and the only person I could think of was Niall. I was thankful that he gave me his number that day at Starbucks.

To: Niall

Hey, it's Liam. I'm going through a crisis. Wanna meet at this pizza place I saw near the library?

He didn't responded for a long time. It was almost 2 hours before I got a text back.

From: Niall

Yeah suuure. That'll be fine and slab e

To: Niall

What's up with the stuff at the end?

From: Niall

Myy flat's thermometer is brokkken. C can't feeeeeel mm my fiingggeers nakahhsvdndigwc

To: Niall

Okay. See you in 15 minutes or so. And get that thermometer fixed then!

From: Niall

Yeah willlllll doo....&;$!:&/

I sat up and put my phone back in my pocket. I stood up and ran a hand through my hair, which had gotten tangles in the wind during my walk. I used my fingers to get the knots out of my somewhat short hair and wiped lint and dirt off if my shirt. I made sure I had everything before heading to the pizza place.

Niall was already there when I had arrived. He was in a booth, an empty seat across from him. I smiled as I sat in the spot and put my phone on the table.

"Hey Ni," I said, using one of my old nicknames for him, "how have you been." Niall shrugged and looked at the menu.

"Fine I guess," I muttered. He cleared his throat and looked at me, "What was it that was bothering you?"

I sighed and answered, "I found out my girlfriend had been cheating on me our whole relationship. I saw her kissing one of our classmates. Actually, more like snogging him. It was disgusting. I yelled at her, and we broke up. I just need a friend right now." I looked at Niall, whose eyes were full of sorrow.

"Liam..." He trailed, "that sucks. I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that."

"Yeah. The only reason she dated me was because I really had no friends. I was always an introvert; but I was okay with that." Niall nodded and played with his shirt sleeves, which were pulled down past his palms. I then looked at his face good for the first time and noticed a bruise on his chin and side of his nose.

"Hey Niall," I asked, "what happened to your face? It's all busted." He touched his injuries and shrugged.

"I ran into my door frame while texting Harry," he explained. I bit my lip and winced just thinking about what happened.

"Painful, huh?" I joked a little. Niall smiled a little and nodded.

"Hurt like a bitch." I laughed a bit; as did Niall. We ordered our food a few minutes later. We were going to split a large pepperoni pizza with onions and sausage. Once that came, which was fairly quick, I grabbed a piece of the cheesy goodness and bit the end. I immediately tasted an awful taste and swallowed fast, taking a large sip of water.

"Bleh!" Niall exclaimed after taking a bite I'd his, "this is absolutely disgusting!" I nodded and drank more water.

"No kidding! This tastes like cardboard!" Niall nodded took a big gulp of his Sprite.

"Great idea Liam!" Niall said after, "You almost poisoned us both!"

"I've lived in America for 8 years, I don't know what's in London! You live here!"

"I had never been to this place...now I have." I chortled and slid the pizza to the end of the table. I saw that the ticket was already there, so I grabbed it and got my check card out. The waiter took it and ran my card a few minutes later. When he brought it back, he took our barely eaten pizza away. I took my card out of the black pocket and looked at the receipt.

"Give a small tip," Niall said. I scoffed and looked at him.

"I'm giving them no tip," I protested, "their food isn't even edible." Niall laughed and nodded, and I signed the ticket. We gathered out things and walked out of the store.

"I should be getting to work," Niall explained, "I've missed enough today already. Let's hang out again, yeah?" I nodded with a big smile.

"Definitely. No way am I doing anything with my class. They are officially all jerks." Niall smiled and nudged me a little.

"See ya later, Li," I smiled, loving the fact that we were, once again, friends. I leaned down a little to kiss his cheek and walked away to my hotel.