Chapter 26

~Niall~

Liam and I bid our goodbyes to Louis and Harry and walked into my complex and up to my flat. I unlocked the white door and went inside, Liam following. I closed to door and put my wallet, phone, and key on the glass table.

"Well," Liam said after a moment of awkward silence, "Dinner was fun." I thought back on our time and nodded.

"Yeah," I said, "I would like to punch that girl right in her fake boobs and deflate them." Liam then busted out laughing, collapsing into the couch.

"Oh my god," he cried through his chuckles, "Amazing, Niall! Truly amazing jokes done by Mr. Niall James Horan!" I laughed a little and sat on the edge of the sofa.

"Don't oversell it," I said, "It just popped into my head and I said it. Nothing big about that." Liam shook his head and sat up, wiping away his tears of laughter.

"No it's not that. It's the fact that you were actually rude about someone!" I shrugged.

"We all hate someone in this world," I explained, "That's the reason that word exists. I just so happen to hate her." Liam nodded and moved a little closer to me. He placed his hand on my knee hesitantly.

"Is this alright?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm comfortable," I said with a smile. Liam smiled back a moved his hand a little up my thigh. I watched as his fingers traced the stitching on my jeans. He was being careful about it. He was nervous to be touching me in this way, but I didn't care. He placed my hand onto his and added pressure, telling him not to be so gingerly with his movements. We looked at each other in the eye and smiled. As our staring continued, his hand moved up and down the top of my leg; his hands grazing my hip with every swift move. I used my feet to kick off my shoes and socks, letting my toes breathe for the first time that day.

"How are you not tensing up?" Liam asked me. I shrugged a little and kept smiling.

"Because it's you who's doing it. You make me comfortable and stable. Besides, who doesn't want their boyfriend making moves on them?" Liam chuckled and snaked his hand to the small of my back, pulling me closer to him.

"I wouldn't care if I was in your position and you were in mine," Liam said in a seductive tone. I couldn't help but use my own hand to caress his thigh. My fingers and palm moved up and down, making Liam bite his lip.

"Is this okay?" I asked, gripping the muscle a tiny bit. Liam nodded and close his eyes.

"Don't stop," he said, "I was enjoying it." I nodded a little, beginning to move my hand again. Liam leaned his head against mine, gripping onto my shoulder with his left hand.

"My god," he let out with his eyes shut, "I'm loving this..." I bit my lip and thought about what he said about love. I was pretty sure he loved me; he had called me love before. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Once I had exhaled, I opened my eyes again.

"Liam?" I asked in a small voice. We looked into each other's eyes, and his mouth cracked into a smile.

"What?" I made a shaky breath, looking down for a moment.

"Is it..." I breathed out shakily, "Is it too early to say that I love you?" His eyes widened a little, but softened fairly fast as he smiled a tiny bit more.

"No," he told me, "It's not. It doesn't matter the time. It just matters how you truly feel about that person." I smiled, showing a little bit of teeth. I let out another shaky breath, getting nervous about what I was going to say.

"I-I..." I stammered, biting my lip, "I love you, Liam. So much." I looked up at Liam, who smiled at me.

"I love you too," he told me, "more than you could possibly know." I let a happy tear fall down my face, my face breaking into a full smile.

"Really?" Liam nodded with a full smile.

"Yeah," he said softly, "Really." We just stared at each other for who knows how long. I could see Liam getting slightly irritated at something.

"Oh my god," he said shaking his head, "Just kiss me already." He grabbed my face and pulled me towards him and connected our lips forcefully. I was taken back a little, but then I felt myself melt into the kiss like butter. I placed my hands on his sides, wrapping my arms around his waist. Our bodies were closer than ever before. We were practically one person in two skeletons. Our hearts beat as one soul. His hand ran through my hair, deepening the kiss. My fingers found the hem of his shirt and I ran my hands behind the cloth and up his back. My fingers grazed each part of his spine, surely sending tingles down him. Liam pulled away and looked into my eyes again.

"Take it off," he said in a steamy tone. I nodded and grabbed the hem of his grey t-shirt, slowly raising it. Liam lifted his arms, and I fully pulled the clothing off of him. I looked down at his chest and stomach. He was gorgeous. My hand grazed his abs, and I rubbed the muscles up and down. Liam's eyes shut again.

"Oh the things that you do to me," he said in a slight moan, "Why?"

"I like to please you," I said with a slight smirk, "You've done so much for me, and now I am doing things for you." I ran my hand up to his chest and felt his heart beat pulse on my hand.

"And this is even how?" I smirked and sat up on my knees and placed both of hands on the back of his neck.

"Because it just is," he smiled at me and eyed my lips. I leaned in and kissed the amazing man in front of me with all the love I could give out. As if on cue, just before I could lick his bottom lip for entrance, Liam's mouth opened slightly and I began a wondrous journey. Our tongues danced a wonderful waltz. I tilted my head to deepen it even more. I pulled away and dipped my head to leave a trail of kisses down his neck, leaving Liam to buckle under the pressure of love. His breath hitched, and I left a black and purple mark near his trachea.

"O-Oh..." He moaned a little, "D-Don't stop...please..." I leaned up to him and pecked his lips. As I pulled away, Liam grabbed behind my neck and pulled me back in, taking control.

"I love you..." I said as Liam pulled off my shirt and tossed it away. His hot lips pressed against my neck, sucking on the skin.

"I love you too," he said against me, causing sparks to go down my spine. I hugged around his waist, pulling him closer. We were closer than ever for who knows how many more hours.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This chapter gave me so many feels!!!! I bet you can guess what the last sentence meant 😉😏. Vote!!