Epilogue (Part 2)

~Niall~

To say that I was nervous for that night was a complete understatement. I was terrified. My body trembled as I changed into sweatpants and socks. As soon as I was done dressing, Liam walked in. He sat his things on his desk and took his jacket off.

"Sorry I'm a little late," he apologized, "My economics professor needed help arranging desks." I smiled and took his jumper from him, placing it on a hook attached to the white wall.

"That's fine," I replied, "I just finished getting comfortable myself. Go ahead and put some sweats on or something." Liam smiled and unbuttoned his jeans. I had to turn around to make sure that I wouldn't get...you know...

I turned back to him once he had on sweatpants. They were black, like mine. He decided to go barefoot instead of wearing socks. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Almost got uncomfortable in those pants, huh?" Liam asked me cheekily. I blushed and turned on the TV, putting my personal DVD of Grease in the player. I grabbed the remote and crawled into Liam's fairly small bed. Liam got in next to me and pulled me close. It was then when I figured out that I was lucky to have the box in my other pocket. I smiled to myself and started the movie.

Liam and I sang along to all of the songs, messing with each other while keeping our bodies close. I buried my face in his chest instead of watching the movie. I could hear his heart beating even though it was on the other side. It was soft and paced; a true comforting sound. I was so into the beautiful beat that I couldn't even pay attention to the movie.

"Hey," Liam whispered into my ear, "The carnival scene is coming up. Wanna dance to You're The One That I Want?" I groaned a little and cuddled closer to him.

"Maybe..." I mumbled, not really wanting to move. I felt Liam move from under me, making me face plant onto his pillow. It smelled like him. I took the opportunity to hug the fluffy pillow in my arms and bury my nose, taking in as much as the scent as I could. I could hear Liam chuckle from over me. Suddenly, I felt two hands on my torso and pull me out of bed. I didn't even notice that the song had started on the movie until the main part began. I smiled and started singing before Liam could.

(AN: Normal italics is Liam, and bolder italics is Niall. If it isn't italicized but bolded, it's both of them.)

"I got chills; they're multiplying!" I sang as I regained my balance, "and I'm loosing control! But the power you're supplying...it's electrifying!" Liam smiled and sang with Sandy.

"You better shape up cuz I need a man, and my heart is set on you. You better shape up, you better understand, to my heart you must be true."

"Nothing left, nothing left for me to do..."

"You're the one that I want! You are the one I want. Ooh ooh ooh honey!"

"You're the one that I want! You are the one I want. Ooh ooh ooh the one I need! Oh yes indeed!"

Liam smirked at me and grabbed my waist, pulling us closer than ever. The only thing I could think of was the fact that I was pretty sure I wasn't going to get that good of sleep that night.

"If you're filled with affection," Liam sang sexually, "You're too shy to convey," he rolled his hips a little, causing my breath to hitch, "meditate my direction," he threaded his fingers into my pant strings, untying them, "feel your way." He smirked and stepped away from me. I grabbed his wrist before he could go too far.