Chapter 7

~Liam~

"Come on!" Cheryl said excitedly as she finished her food. I shoved the rest of my coffee cake in my mouth and stood up from our table and Starbucks, grabbing my wallet and phone from the top. I threw away my empty coffee cup and the bag that had my food in it in the bin and walked out with my girlfriend.

We walked down the same street he had the day before. I saw a sign hanging from a chain that said Styles Music Shoppe. I smiled at Cheryl and opened the door for her, surprised there wasn't a bell to signify that there was a customer.

I closed the door behind me. I looked around to see that it looked like an average music shop. It had CDs and instruments, even Vinyl records and record players. I remembered listening to those all the time when I was little.

"Hello," I heard a voice say. I turned my head to see a middle aged lady with dark hair and green eyes looking at us.

"Hi," Cheryl responded. The lady looked at me, and I just waved.

"Welcome," the lady introduced us, "I'm Anne Twist, the owner. My name was still Styles when I first opened it. Is there anything your two need in particular?"

"No," I said, still looking around, "we just came to look around."

"Okay. Just know we are having a sale on Beatles CDs and acoustic guitars." Anne almost left, but turned back around.

"Also, if you hear any live singing, don't mind it. It's just my son and his friends who also work here." Cheryl and I nodded as Anne turned back around and turned a corner, going into the back room.

"This place is so cool!" Cheryl beamed, going over to the CDs. She looked through all of the albums, pondering over what to get. As she looked, I heard piano keys and guitar strums. I left Cheryl and followed the sound. As the music got louder, I heart voices signing. I looked past a large shelf of keyboards and saw three boys around a grand piano. There was one playing the piano and two sitting on top of it; one playing the guitar. The boy playing the piano had messy brown hair that shagged over his eyes. The guy without and instrument had long hair that almost reached his shoulders, curling at the tips. The last one had very blond hair that was tousled hair. I noticed that the hair was brown at the roots. His eyes were closed as he played, so I couldn't see his eyes.

The song they were singing was slow, but meaningful. It talked about being closer, yet farther away from someone. It was practically about waiting for the right person to fix their broken heart. I found it cool. I made my way out of my hiding spot to watch them finish off the song. Once they were done, they all looked at me.

"Oh," the one at the piano gasped, "didn't see you there. You need any help with anything?" I shook my head.

"I heard you guys and I wanted to see who was singing," I explained, "That song was really good."

"Why thank you," the curly headed one said cheekily, "I wrote that."

"You write all the songs we sing," piano guy shot back at him.

"Yeah, I know. I'm awesome."

"I hate you."

"Love you too, boo." The piano guy rolled his eyes and stood up from the stool.

"Hey!" I heard Cheryl say from behind me. She had a big stack of CDs in her hands, "I'm ready to check out." I looked to the boys. The blond one put his guitar down and went over to the cash register. Cheryl followed.

After she was all checked out, I held Cheryl's hand and walked towards the door. I turned around to see the blond chasing the guy at the piano, who had his guitar.

"Give it back to me Louis!" He called out in anger. He had an Irish accent. I remembered how I had an Irish friend back before I moved to America. He was my best friend.

"Not any chance, Horan!" The blond groaned and chased him more. I tried to follow their race, but my mind was on something else.

Horan? I looked at the blond again. He had a small body and thin face, his blue eyes shimmering in the light of the building. My eyes widened as I realized who he was.

He was Niall, my old bed friend.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THEY HAVE MET AGAIN!! How is Niall going to react to this. Let's just say you may hate me once you read the next chapter. Please vote!