Chapter 6 [ Edited]

"Um, where are we?" A girl asked, looking around the weird, dark and creepy room.

"Welcome home." That was the only response she received.

His tone sounded deep, controlled and calm.

"What?" She asked in confusion, stepping in further.

She had meant to question him more earlier, but her curiosity had gotten the best of her and she still wanted to taken in everything. The minute she decided to finally question him was too late, a hard knock on her head silenced her. She dropped with a thud on the floor.

The sight of her unconscious body on the floor, caused a grin to take place on his face. It only grew bigger as he dragged her body to the next room.

The feeling of satisfaction overcame him after he'd placed her on the physicians table. Like the rest of his visitors, she was displayed beautifully, and this tempted him to touch and explore her.

'Not bad.' He thought outloud.

There was something quite appealing about his latest guest, he had to admit. Something told him that she might live just a little longer but who knew. Maybe he needed more presence around, the living and breathing kind, and not the dead and silent.

He needed to have better control over his emotions, maybe then, he'd be surrounded by living breathing people than be clouded by the voices In his head.

' She's intriguing, should I keep you breathing a little longer?' She wondered.

' If you keep her longer than expected, you might forget her.' He shook his head when that voice said its piece.

She was something but she did not compare to his beloved. How could she even, when his one and only was more than a prize, she served as his sense of freedom from the demons that imprisoned him.

He decided to get busy as a way to push back all those conflicting thoughts and feelings. With arms tied on each side, she looked like she fit well with the rest of his guests. He had to inject and keep her still, as he moved around alot, more so now that he couldn't resist seeing his beloved, the guest needed to be asleep as much as possible.

He wanted no mistakes while he was out, he didn't want anything to get him caught because all hell would break loose, if anything went wrong, before he got to his beloved. He would do more than what he was doing, he would have no sense of mercy for anyone, only his beloved.

{Hey Stace, I'm sorry for not returning any of your calls and texts,but Ive been busy and I don't get much service here, when I have time,I'll text you....Rachael}

'Atleast she sent a text,' Stacey thought.

The message had eased her concerns a bit, there was a response and that's all that mattered. She couldn't deny that she found all this a bit odd since she knew Rachel, to respond more through calls rather than texts.

"Stace, I need your help down here!" Her mom called out for her.

''Coming!" She responded.

Once she had joined her mother in the basement, she found her unpacking alot of unused things such as dishes, which she bought from a trip in Tokyo. Looking around, Stacey felt dread as she thought about how much work that needed to be done. It seemed like it would take forever to finish.