Chapter 23[Editing]

They had finally arrived at Paradise Island , it looked breathtaking and added with the double story place in which the would be staying at for the weekend.

The house had a classical feel to it with ancient furniture which almost seemed like a theatre stage setting, well that's what Kate had thought who still felt uneasy since it was the Halloween weekend , the owner seemed to include the Halloween theme with scary decorations around the house. Stacey had explained that she had already talked to the owner and since he knew both she and Rachel, he trusted her and so it was easy to get the place.

No one asked any further questions but immediately Mae themselves at home. Since it ha been the 8 of them, they decided to share rooms in pairs. Stacey shared a room with Clara, Ethan with Danny , Anna with Maddie and of course Nick with Kate.

Later in the evening while everyone enjoyed their mini party, Nick asked for everyone's attention has he clinked his beer bottle. Danny lowered the radio.

" hey man, this better be good alright" Danny said.

" oh it's good" Nick admitted, he then motioned for Kate to join him where she sat on his lap, totally curious of the announcement. Without even saying a word, he reached behind her neck and took off the chain where he then showed the diamond ring to the group.

" is that-" Anna couldn't even finish her sentence as she took in the ring.
Nick placed looked at Kate and then placed the ring in her finger.

" oh.my.God" Maddie said.

" guys, Kate and I are going to be married" he didn't have to say it twice because Anna was the first one to shoot forward and pull Kate to her, she gave her a tight hug she could possibly give her and the others followed suit and congratulated them. Kate felt a bit awkward when she got a hug from Stacey which was a bit cold and fake, but glad thing her mind quickly erased it when the music blasted throughout the house and the part was back on, where later on most people were too drunk to make sense of anything.

He watched as Clara went about stumbling out of the house and entering the woods, having been so drunk , he thought Clara was so going to be easy. He slowly followed her, like the predator that he was and waited patiently for her to cross the line. His lips quirked up when Clara kept stumbling around, just when she's stopped walking, realising that she had gone a bit further from the house, she turned around. She saw him but before she could even open her mouth to say anything, in one swift movement, a slash across her throat sounded like a blade cutting through meat. She fell down instantly and he walked around her and reached her feet, he slowly and carefully dragged her away, just like a wolf that had got its dinner.
................................................

" I can't believe creeps out" Austin said as he looked over at map.

" yeah well I jus want us to be there in time" Max said.

" we will, but you've got to me take over man....you need red."

" I'm fine man, I'll rest once I know Kate's safe"

" you really care about her, don't you?" Austin said.

" more then you know" he said.

Kate sighed at the feel of the nice warm water, washing away her tense muscles from her shoulders, she wanted so badly for the weird intense feeling that has been bothering her ever since since she woke up, to disappear. It was almost as if someone was watching her, during her time in the solar shower, she found herself constantly looking behind her. Glad thing that she has been the firs one to take a shower, or so she thought when she head voices from inside. She hurriedly wrapped a bathrobe around herself, as she tiptoed inside the house, luckily no one had seen her, jus as she reached her bedroom, suddenly a door opened from the opposite room and someone came out, it was Danny. He stood frozen in place while Kate swallowed deeply as she felt nervous and had to hold on to her bathrobe that almost fell.