Chapter 15[Editing]

" can't wait for the party" Stacey said.

" yeah especially it being held in one of the creepiest mansions, wonder how they got it" Danny said as he opened up the pizza box.

"Maybe paid a lot of cash for it" Nick said while he was busy on his iPad.

"Well either way, I think they have out did themselves this time, I mean the history of that house and its people is creepy and hauntingly sad which evolved into one of the towns Halloween legendary stories." She said excited.

"Halloween legendary story, who?" Anna asked as she and Kate approached the table.

Stacey rolled her eyes and had a sip of her soda while Anna and Kate got settled. Anna sat next to Clara who had come with Stacey after cheer practise. Kate sat next to Nick who pulled out his arm and placed it on the leather couch behind Kate's head.

"Anyway, legend has it that the youngest son of the family of 5, murdered everyone, first tortured each one before they met their maker"

"Of course he did , he was a lunatic!" Clara exclaimed.

"Yeah, one that used to lock himself up in his room, he never smiled and he never spoke" Stacey continued.

"Isn't that a little far fetched?" Anna asked.

"No! He never did, he was like a brick wall, he loved to be violent towards his siblings and loved to watch them play in the woods and Halloween is his favourite holiday, especially since its the Night hawkers night"

"Who?" Everyone asked.

"The guy, the boy......hasn't anyone been listening to me?" Stacey said.

Everyone smiled in amusement.
" I'll go get us something" Nick told Kate.

He left them while Kate scrolled through his phone, Stacey and Clara went to the ladies while Anna went out to make a phone call, leaving Danny and Kate alone.

"I never got to congratulate you on your anniversary " he said.

"Aah well, its no biggie, hows it going with your college hunt?"

"Its nice but a bit challenging and I can only hope"

"You'll soon one for you and when you do, you'll be cruising through college" she said.

"Ha.... I don't know about cruising but I'll do my best"

" that's the spirit, I know that that a college will accept you and being the hard worker that you are, they'll be fools not to accept you"

Danny showed a smile as he placed his hand on Kate's , it was there for quite a while making her a bit uncomfortable, especially knowing that Nick was just close by and the fact that Danny used to have a crush on her said it all and she didn't want to bring ideas to both the friends. Nick approached them with two large pizzas that he set on the table.

Everyone returned to the table but then Stacey informed them that she had to dash off , a few minutes after she had gone, they were busy chatting , eating, laughing .
" you know I can't believe that-"

Kate's phone rang.

The cell interrupted Kate as she was about to finish off her sentence , she checked her caller ID which was a unknown number in which she hesitantly answered .

"Hello" she answered.

"Hello " she tried again but then she heard breathing at the other end of the line.

" can I?"

" please help me !" A female cried out and Kate held her breath.

"Who's this?"

" only you can help me and the others, he wont stop!"

" who am I talking to?" Kate asked, as she felt scared .

" just return to him and all this will stop! Please"

Kate's eyes widened and she froze, Nick and the others noticed and rushed over to her , wondering about the call.

" who is he?" She nervously asked .

" he says you know him and he knows you inside out, please just do what he wants so we can't be in harms way anymore."

" please don't hurt me!!" The girl screamed in fear.

Kate looked terrified now and that's when Nick took the phone and put it on loud speaker for everyone to hear.

"Please! Aaaaaa!"the girl screamed as a slicing and swaying sound came.

The slice sounded about twice more, then the girl gave off a weak weep and then said." The night of all nights will come, he'll once again be with his beloved and no one will in his way......Amy , Amy"

Who ever you are , go and mess with someone else and leave Kate alone, and if you don't, I'll skin you in to a million pieces you got that!!!" Nick said as anger boiled in him.

There was a moments silence before a deep husky voice came on the line."good luck "

Everyone remained in silence, especially Kate who froze in place and was just in shock. Nick tried to bring her back to life but she didn't budge, all that was racing in her mind was what had just occurred, what she had just heard. Of all the e crazy things she had heard, she had to experience this all of this made Kate to be tuned somewhere else and she took a step back, her body weight took over and she fainted in Nick's arms.
........................................... ......

😊 hope you enjoy this chapter.