Epilogue[Editing]

Staring long and hard at the picture before him, one none had seen before, because of his descreet longing of what now he couldn't have, all because of them, no her.

The one who'd taken everything from him, the chance of being happy, a chance to actually know what being with family felt like. They didn't know , that the one they name called , tarnished his name and cursed, as well as so much more was family, his only family, his brother. Though not much resemblance was there but if one looked close enough, spent time analyzing the small traits, then they'd know, but of course his brother would not want them to know.

All his brother ever wanted was his love, the one to fill the void in his heart, but of course no one understood him just like when they were young, he'd been looked at as a freak.

Shade, as he'd like to call himself, the one character that was similar to his life, it had been just a few months, 6 to be exact, when Shade had finally accomplished his mission, but so much stood in his way and just like every other tragedy, he lost his life, no his beginning. Now here he was, on his own little mission, to seek revenge for his beloved brother, who he felt was taken too soon. Just like his brother, he'd do things quick, in and out.

Shade might have moved with the shadows but he was different, how?...... Well he'd blend in with them, just like he'd always done, though before it was to build a life for himself, now with Shade gone, he had a purpose, one he'd fulfill.

A knock on his office door broke him out of thoughts, ones that were taking a dark turn, where his true nature would display, in broad daylight.

" come in." His low , husky voice answered.

The door opened up, and dark curls came into view before her face, which had a bright smile, which seemed to light up the whole room, even his darkened heart, he couldn't help the small smile that suddenly came on his face, even though his sinister thoughts of her paying for what he went through, clouded his mind.

" hey Austin, you ready?" Kate asked.

" yeah, I'll be right out," he answered.

With a nod and a double look, she disappeared out of view, leaving him too take a meaningful breath, a last look at his brother's picture , that now he his in his safe, with that , he left the room.

If they thought the Dark Paradise had ended, then they were sadly mistaken because to him, it had just begun.

************************

Finally!!!!!!!

Though saddened , I must say that I am happy to finish it and hope people enjoyed. Thanks for the support to my supporters, readers and even those who skipped a chapter or two.

Much appreciated.

Love you.

NB!! I will be continuing with my second book Heart Attack, check it out.

DARK PARADISE. [ Currently Under Editing.]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara