Chapter 17[Editing]

" I told you I'd do it!" Stacey yelled whispered while talking to the phone .

Stacey looked rather annoyed but a little on edge in her eyes, the trio stood in front of her and she couldn't hide her nervousness fast enough since they all noticed.

" Stace, are you okay? " Danny asked after she had suddenly ended the call.

" yeah I'm fine" she replied trying to calm her tone.

" who was that?" Nick asked.

" no one important, anyway are you'll good for next week?" She asked, trying to shift the focus on them, then she.

" yep , especially now that I've got a more good reason to go" Nick kissed Kate's temple, resulting to her smiling.

" you're going?" Stacey asked with a more surprised but annoyed look on her face.

All Kate did was give a nod away.

" I'm surprised, I mean I didn't expect you to be so quick to make a decision, you're usually the one who takes long to make a decision because of your uncertainties "

" I believe it's what makes her the cool person that she is, always thinking things through before jumping on something like others out there" Anna backfired as she made her way to them, clearly not hiding her annoyance with Stacey.

" well I think its gonna be a cool weekend , so ready to go?" Danny said , trying to prevent the cat fight that was about yo emerge.

" yeah , I just need something from my locker" Kate said.

The group separated. A little bit of awkwardness had been left between Danny,Kate and Nick due to what happened with Anna and Stacey.

Danny moved to stand in front of the couple, with a grin plastered on his face.

" so guys I was thinking" he said.

" yeah" they both said.

" well I'm going out tonight with this hot chick, I've got the perfect thing to make them girls drool"

" o...Kay" both Kate and Nick passed looks at each other before looking back at him.

" get ready" he said and the couple nodded .

Danny Behan dancing, well doing some crazy dance moves which made Nick smile in amusement while Kate burst out laughing, earning herself a few curious looks.

While Danny was busy dancing, he hasn't noticed someone behind him and as he turned around, suddenly cleaning things fell on the floor. The three of them looked at the new geneter who hadn't been working at the school for long.

He never showed his full face , he always had a green worn out cap that covered most of his face, he was mysterious looking and many dared not to speak yo him but would go to the much older genetor.

" oh my God," Kate gasped.

" yhow my bad" Danny said as he helped him pick his things up.

The man diet say a word but fixed his cart and just nodded away, before he could move away, Nick stopped him in his tracks.

" hey Do I know you from somewhere? ," he asked.

The guy just looked over his shoulder and shook his head slightly, Kate noticed a screwdriver on the floor and went to pick it up, she held it out to the guy.

" you forgot something" she said quietly.

The man raised his head slightly , making Kate curious to see his eyes, so she lowered her head a bit but that resulted to both of them locking eyes immediately. Kate caught a sharp breath as she was hypnotised by the most green piercing eyes which took her back to a dark place. The man took the screwdriver but his thumb made a quick brush over her skin and just by that touch, her whole body froze in place.

" I never forget" the man said in a low voice so only she could hear.

Before she could say anything else, she got distracted by Nick's hand which made her exhale slowly, even do she couldn't take her eyes off the man who now had a hard jaw that she hasn't missed.

" babe let's go" Nick said.

" yeah " she said while Nick pulled her over to his side protectively and they walked off while the genetor went his way.