Chapter 13[Editing]

His eyes teared up as he looked at Kate's picture, his heart sank at the thought of them making love and Nick touching her with his filthy hands. Didn't he know that Kate belonged to him and him alone, he was getting more anxious to take her away and take her to a faraway place where no one would find them, not that those people mattered. He paced up and down in his layer, all he could thinks about was that girl, the girl who only remained in his heart, the one who had taken his mind and his world. Kate was not just any girl he could pick up on the streets, no, she was special, she was the reason that he carried on living, the one who made his heart race and his redemption for all the sins he had committed. He wanted her to be his and her heart to belong to him. He exited the dark room and entered the next room, the one room that he went to visit every now and then when he needed to feel much closer to Kate.

"ha..." he sighed as he took a seat and absorbed the atmosphere in the brightly lit room, he smiled at the thought of her talking to him, he loved her voice. why couldn't he talk to her when she had answered to him, he felt like a cowered then and the way he trembled when she would smile and talk to him. oh how he wished she could see the real him, the guy who ever loved and worshipped the ground she walked on, so much for distractions, Nick, family and friends, he felt that all that stood in the way of his happiness with Kate.

The room had been filled with pictures of all around the walls of the room, some of her belongings which she had thought that she had misplaced were with him. Little treats he had wished to give to her but couldn't and some videos of her over the years that he had watched her.

All those things and more mattered to him but now he needed something more and that was Kate in the flesh,he needed for her scent to fill the room and make his worries and everything go away. Soon he would have her and would never let her go.

They entered and parked at the school parking lot but instead of Nicks usual spot, he parked somewhere else and Kate raised her brow at that. Kate inserted her engagement ring in one of her chain, once she was done she noticed Nick looking at her.

"I think it would be best if we keep it private for a while" Kate said.

"Yeah cause once its out, it'll get a lil crazy" Nick agreed.
"Besides I love that this is about us and one else, gosh can't believe we are...." she paused.

"Believe it cause soon you'll be be mine forever" he leaned forward and kissed her.

The bell rang and Nick groaned before moving back from Kate.
"I'll see you later" she said when she took her bag and opened the door to go out.

Nick nodded and watched as she walked away from the car, but before she got that far, he shouted." I love you"

She looked over her shoulder and blew a kiss for him before she continued with her way.
.........,.......

Kate frowned as she read her email, it was an invitation from the the Adams twins who were hosting the Halloween party.
She read out loud for everyone to hear.

"Feeling brave enough for the nights thriller?
Have you got what it takes to face your greatest fears?
Well come on by to this years Halloween party and let's get down to the rhythm of terror.
And get ready to be Spookified.
You know how we do it."

"Sounds like fun " Nick said.

"Yeah " Kate said in barely a whisper.

Anna and Nick passed looks at each other.

"I can't wait and I heard that it is going to be epic, so excited to go?" Anna asked them.

"Yeah I mean the throw the best parties" Nick said and after that both looked at Kate who wanted to disappear but was saved by the bell before she could confess that she wasn't keen on going.

"Sounds like fun" Kate muttered.

Kate has always not been big on Halloween celebrations and didn't even like horrors, she just wished that there was a way of bailing out on this one. While walking away, Anna caught up with her.

"Okay why do I get the feeling that you aren't crazy About the party" she said.

"Well me and scary stuff aren't exactly best friends" Kate said.

"I know but it'll be a great party and it won't do you any harm in going" Anna said as she gave of her puppy dog eyes to try smooth Kate which seemed to be working.

"Okay no need for pulling out all the stops, I guess we can start with costume shopping" she groaned and Anna hugged her.

" thank you, hey you look different somehow" Anna stated as she looked Kate over.

" no you're imagining things, lets go before we get killed" Kate said, trying to distract Anna.
Both went into class.

Halloween parties were epic in their little town especially ones held by the Adams twins which this time it would be in an abandoned mansion . This got people talking and excited, Kate couldn't help her uneasy feeling which was not only about Halloween but that Halloween always had surprises which would be unpleasant, and in Kate's sense, those events surely had a lot going on for her liking.