Chapter 16[Editing]

" Can't wait for the day to be over" Nick said as he took a seat next to a distracted Kate , who was intrigued by the book that she was reading. He pecked her cheek.

" me too my friend" Danny sat opposite them and next to Anna.

"So, I found this perfect apartment for us Kate" Anna said, excitedly.

" How far is it?"

" just right next to the college, we can even walk to school and......"

" oh" Kate said when she passed a look to Nick in which Anna noticed .

" what's?"

" well I thought..... We should look elsewhere a bit further and maybe where the four of us can stay"

This surely made both Anna and Danny pass looks to each other.

"No, no....." Both protested.

" he snoars, his socks stink and he is lazy " Anna said.

" well no offence but Anna is loud, takes up a lot of space with her stuff and did I mention that she makes weird food, all those greens" Danny said.

" oh come on guys, it can't be that bad"

Both scoffed out loud .

" a little help here" Kate silently pleaded with Nick but all he did was shrug, causing her to pinch him on his side.

" ouch"

" you deserve it" she shit him a look before grinning.

While they were still arguing about this, Stacey and Clara joined the group.

" okay people , you can just forget about whatever you were talking about now cause I've got news" she said and everyone looked at her.

" what, you got a new dog ?" Danny mocked.

" no" she shot him a dirty look.

" I got an invitation to paradise Island for a weekend getaway" she said excitedly as she showed them the invitation. Anna grabbed it from her and opened it.

" hey!"

" Who did you get this from?" Anna asked while she searched in her bag.

" I got it from the mail this morning,and don't worry , Rachel is responsible for this....well since she's coming back, she thought she'd create an extravagant come back with a time spent at the island" she said excitedly .

" umm I got the same invitation " Anna said.

" what?" Before Anna could say anything further ,everyone took out their own invitation and they stared at each other .

" wow, so she invited us all and I wonder......" Danny said.

" well she didn't tell me about this, not that she has been in contact lately " she mumbled the last part.

" what do you mean?" Anna asked.

" well for weeks , I've been trying to get a hold of her and she has not been available and now I've received this invitation. "

" that's weird , did you speak to her mom?" Nick asked.

" she's out of town" Danny slammed his hand on the table which surprised people.

" well I'm interested" he said.

" me too, babe?" Nick looked at a distracted Kate.

" umm......" Before she could say anything, the bell sounded and they all parted, making it a point to think about it.