Chapter 1

I woke up to a knock at the door. My feet felt the cold wooden flooring under my feet as i walked down the stairs. I opened the front door to find my boyfriend standing in front of me.

"Hey Parker." He hugged me and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Why aren't you ready?" I looked at Parker confused and tried to remember what today is.

"Ready for what?"

"It's our one year anniversary. I"m taking you out for breakfast and later on our dinner date." I sat down on the couch and put my face in my hands.

"I'm sorry Parker I completely forgot." I said almost emotionless. He walked over to the couch and sat next to me.

"Lydia, are you okay?" I looked up at Parker and gave him my fakest smile.

"I'm fine. Let me go get ready and we can go get breakfast." He placed a kiss on my cheek before i headed upstairs.

The truth was I don't have feelings for Parker anymore ever since last week. I met someone new at a party that I went to with my friends. His name is Niall and I can't stop thinking about him.I just didn't know how to tell Parker.

I stripped from my pajama pants and t-shirt before stepping into the shower. I quickly washed my hair, face, and everything else. I grabbed my green towel and dried myself off then wrapped it around my hair pulling it up.

Rushing through the clothes in my closet i pulled out my blue tank and dark skinny jeans. I released the towel from my head, letting my hair escape. I pulled on the tank and jeans then ran into the bathroom to finish putting on light makeup. I slid my black vans on then headed back downstairs.

"You ready to go?" Parker asked as he stood up from the couch.

"Yeah. Let's go." I grabbed my phone off the coffee table then left with Parker.

We arrived at the breakfast place. Our waitress showed us to our table and i sat across from Parker in the booth.

I had no idea what Parker was rambling about. I tuned him out ten minutes ago. The only thing i could thing about was that blue eyed boy.

"Lydia?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Parker.

"What?" Parker gave me an upset look.

"What's with you recently? It's like you've been in your own world ." I looked down at my plate trying to think of what to say.

"I don't know." Parker looked almost angry now.

"You don't know? You obviously know something.You've barely said a word all day." I didn't say anything. He kept his eyes locked on mine.

"Do you still love me?" I looked at Parker but I still didn't answer him. Do I still love him?

"Okay Lydia. I guess that answers my question." He looked down with a sad look on his face. I reached out and grabbed Parker's hand.

"I'm sorry Parker. I don't think this going to work out between us anymore." He took his hand back.

"Wow okay." I watched him as he stood up. He paid the bill and walked out leaving me there. I sat there alone not sure what to do. I lay my head on the table.

"Lydia?" I looked up to see him.

"Niall."