Chapter 18

I drove back to my house after having lunch with Ellie.

I drove up to my house and Harry's car was in the drive way. I walked up to the house and he was sitting on the front steps.

He looked up at me smiling.

"I've been waiting for you." Harry tells me. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I can see that. What are you doing here?" He stood up looking at me.

"I came to see my favorite girl." My cheeks flushed from his comment.

I unlocked the door and walked in as Harry followed.

"How was your day with Niall?" He sat down on the couch putting his feet on top of the coffee table.

"It was good. We talked a lot then Louis came an hour later and we just sat around talking. It was really nice to get to sit down and talk to them." I smiled.

"He talked about you." I looked over at Harry as he looked down.

"What did he say?" I asked him.

"Uhm..just that he really likes you and being around you... And that he thinks he's falling in love with you." My eyes grew wide.

"Wait what?" Harry looked up at me.

"He's falling in love with you lyd...he's falling in love with you but you're here with me." He broke eye contact with me and looked away.

"Harry I don't love him." He looked at me with a worried look.

"He's my best friend...he's your boyfriend and we're doing this. I can't stand doing this to him Lydia! You need to break up with him." I gave him a dead look. Anger was starting to rise in me.

"I can't break up with him! He cares about me and like you said he's falling in love with me. I can't just leave him." I could tell Harry was getting angry too.

"So you're just gonna keep me around while you're still with him? That's sick!" I was beyond aggravated with him.

"Get out." I said firmly.

Harry looked at me shocked.

"What?" He said softly. I took a breath trying to calm down.

"Get out of my house right now." He shook his head in confusion.

"Lydia don't make me leave. Lets just talk about this." I stood up.

"I don't want to talk about this right now. Just please leave. I can't be around you right now." I pointed to the door motioning for him to leave.

"Fine." He stood and walked to the door. Before leaving he gave me one last glance then walked out the door.

After Harry left I broke down in tears. I was angry and sad at the same time. I needed to get my mind off of Harry.

I got in my car and drove to the house of the one person I knew could distract me.

 I walked up to the black door of the two story white house and knocked on the door. When the door opened the dark haired boy in front of me looked shocked.

"Hi Parker." I say first. He stood there with his eyes wide and his jaw had dropped.

"Can I come in?" I ask. He nodded and let me inside.

"What...what are you doing here?" I turned to look at my ex boyfriend.

"I wanted to see you." He looked at me still confused.

"Uhm well do you want something to drink?"

"Water please." He walked into the kitchen and I followed him. He opened the fridge grabbing a bottle of water and handing it to me.