Chapter 11

I sat next to Niall in the coffee house waiting for his sister. I looked over at him. He had his hands gripped onto his knees and his legs were shaking. I leaned towards him.

"Niall are you okay?" He looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

"Yeah. I'm just a little nervous." He turned away and continued to look at the door watching for Kayley.

After a few minutes a girl walked in and Niall immediately stopped shaking. A big smile grew on his face when he saw his sister.

"That's her." I got a good look at kayley. She had brown hair and brown eyes and she was fairly tall.

"She looks nothing like you. You have blonde hair blue eyes and she's completely opposite." I whispered to Niall. He laughed at my comment.

"We got that a lot. She looks like my dad and I look like my mom but we are related." He smiled at me.

Kayley finally made eye contact with Niall and her face lit up. She had a huge smile on her face as she quickly walked over towards me and niall. Niall stood up and hugged his sister.

"Niall! You are so big now. I remember when you were the skinniest kid in school." Niall laughed.

"Well look at you. My baby sister is no longer a baby." Kayley smiled at niall then looked at me.

"Oh Kayley this is my girlfriend Lydia." Kayley smiled at me.

"It's so nice to meet you." She pulled me into a hug.

We all sat down in the booth and started conversing about Kayley's boyfriend Tucker and college. Then it switched to Niall talking about his friends and his job. Occasionally Kayley would turn to me asking about myself and my life. It was nice and I could tell Niall really enjoyed seeing his sister again.

After an hour of catching up I interrupted.

"Kayley we're having a party tonight at Harry's house if you wanna come." I looked at niall. He smiled.

"Yeah you should come. It's gonna be really fun." Kayley smiled really big and answered.

"I would love that. Thank you." We got up from the coffee house booth and left to go to Niall's house to get ready for the party. 

I looked through Niall's closet looking for something to wear. I had half of my clothes at Niall's since I'm always there. I couldn't find anything so I yelled for Niall.

"Niall! Come here please!" I heard him run up the stairs and he walked into the room.

"What do you need?" I looked at him.

"I can't find anything to wear." He walked over towards the closet and looked through my clothes. He pulled out my black high waisted shorts and a white tank with my baby blue vans.

"Here wear this." He handed me the outfit and I quickly pulled on the shorts and tucked in the tank then slipped on my vans.

We walked downstairs and Kayley was sitting on the couch.

"Ready to go?" Niall asked Kayley. She quickly turned around and smiled.

"Yeah let's go." She answered with a smile.

We got into Niall's car and drove to Harry's house.

When we got there the house was filled with people. Almost everyone had a red cup in their hand.

Niall walked off to a group of guys in the living room.

Kayley followed me into the kitchen to find Ellie and Louis. Ellie saw me and immediately pulled me into a hug. She looked at Kayley and smiled.